BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Am i the only guy that wants Ian to bang all the girls and then own thrm and share them with his friends?
I'm surprised that you didn't see Eva Kiss flip a bird :p It's very hard to balance all the relationships as it is. If you choose Alison over Cherry, then you can't have Cherry; If you choose Alison over Lena, then you let Holly down as well; if you choose to pursue Cindy then you let Holly down once again etc. The game clearly tells you that you can't have it all. Jeremy tried, look where it got him.

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
Guys i dunno if was talked before but at the second date with Robert if you refuse him i seem to skip the hobo scene after work and the Louise sex scene peek and "teleport" in my room and only can hear Louise having sex but nothing else and if i tell Robert i want him too i can see those scenes, is this a bug or this is how is supposed to be?!

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
Guys i dunno if was talked before but at the second date with Robert if you refuse him i seem to skip the hobo scene after work and the Louise sex scene peek and "teleport" in my room and only can hear Louise having sex but nothing else and if i tell Robert i want him too i can see those scenes, is this a bug or this is how is supposed to be?!
Yeah, it's a known bug. Trying to fix the bug in the voyeur scene (a jump to a not existing scene due to a typoo) that other jump, that was ok in the Alpha, got changed instead. It surely will be fixed for the final version.

jplumber

Feb 7, 2020
Hi all, I keep getting error messages (an exception has occured). I can ignore but then lots of choices are lost - any way to fix this?

Baka!

Jul 25, 2017
In my opinion I am 90% sure that Ed's route will have a pregnancy option, Ed has always wanted to have a son and has never been able to because of Molly's infertility, Lena will be Ed's light in a way (Ed's baby factory, lol), the kind of relationship between Ed and Molly could depend on Lena's decisions, if Lena is very loving with Ed maybe Molly will feel cucked and sad, if Lena is not loving and just does that to help Ed to have a son then Ed and Molly's relationship will remain loving and happy. On the other hand, the relationship between Ian and Minerva can have many paths in my opinion, I think that there will be a path where Minerva reconsiders and apologizes to Ian, maybe they even become friends and little by little she develops romantic feelings for Ian, although it would not be unreasonable that there is also a route of sex-hate with Minerva

lcvargas

Dec 30, 2019
In my opinion I am 90% sure that Ed's route will have a pregnancy option, Ed has always wanted to have a son and has never been able to because of Molly's infertility, Lena will be Ed's light in a way (Ed's baby factory, lol), the kind of relationship between Ed and Molly could depend on Lena's decisions, if Lena is very loving with Ed maybe Molly will feel cucked and sad, if Lena is not loving and just does that to help Ed to have a son then Ed and Molly's relationship will remain loving and happy. On the other hand, the relationship between Ian and Minerva can have many paths in my opinion, I think that there will be a path where Minerva reconsiders and apologizes to Ian, maybe they even become friends and little by little she develops romantic feelings for Ian, although it would not be unreasonable that there is also a route of sex-hate with Minerva
Although I really like Mr. van Dyke according to Evakiss, he's a minor character. I don't know if he'll have that big of a role in the game.

And I don't like Minerva one bit.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
This is meant to be an improvement on GGGB but I find it too similar, in particular too many clearly recycled characters and drawings so I feel like I've played this already before.
In addition playing two characters at the same time sounded good at first but I find it makes me actually lose my interest in them as it gets diluted.

I'll give it another chance with one more update but otherwise good luck and I'm jealous a bit that I can't enjoy it as much. Maybe I'll replay GGGB once more :)

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
This is meant to be an improvement on GGGB but I find it too similar, in particular too many clearly recycled characters and drawings so I feel like I've played this already before.
In addition playing two characters at the same time sounded good at first but I find it makes me actually lose my interest in them as it gets diluted.

I'll give it another chance with one more update but otherwise good luck and I'm jealous a bit that I can't enjoy it as much. Maybe I'll replay GGGB once more :)
Yeah ... I know what you mean. Especially the two main characters are a mixed bag. It adds some nice (potential) dynamics but like in some movies or books, you can get annoyed by one arc because you want to stick to the other characters story.

But I hope she will deliver a nice game, she gets a lot of credit for GGGB from my side. And playing GGGB is never a bad idea ... but I think I have seen all major sings in my 25+ playthroughs ^^

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Character design (Seymour)

There were no "villains" in GGGB, but I'd say Arthur was pretty close. And he was one of the most popular characters... He was selfish and depraved, but his interest was fairly simple and straightforward: to do selfish and depraves things to Ash and Iris.

For ORS I wanted the characters to move the plot forward in a more significant way. I wanted there to be actual villains. And as I was plotting the story and themes, two characters I had conceptualised merged into one: Seymour Ward. He's intelligent, and ambitious, he has something that the main characters want, and he has his own agenda, one that benefits only him. And most of all, he has power. That's what Arthur lacked: while he was a simple middle-class widower, Seymour is on top of the mountain. And he's there for a reason.

You'll learn more about him as the game progresses, but so far his appearances have been very fun to write. I'm pretty pleased on how he turned out as a character and I can't wait to use him in the many scenes that are already on my mind. I hope you enjoy interacting with him, opposing him, profiting from him or even helping him achieve his goals...

4.60 star(s) 305 Votes