Jul 23, 2018
Meh. So what if she's lean. Cindy is lean, Ivy is lean, Lena is lean as well. They take care of their visual appearance and make sure their body is perfect, especially if they want to be in the model industry. I see no race fetish here but rather a character trait. Overused maybe but that's another topic. So far she's written as a regular pretty girl with a nice personality who happens to be black in contrast to Jeremy who is a black guy with a large dick first, at least when it comes to interaction with Lena.
Guys this is still a sex game not a dating simulator

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I played the beta and didn't get any errors. I have a Linux machine, I don't know if that matters.
Well, apparently you were lucky in your playthrough and didn't encounter them because they are in certain paths. There's a game-breaking bug if you choose to go straight to your room instead of investigating the noise coming from Louise's room, also some paths have jumps that cut entire scenes out for no purpose and make the short days even shorter. Ian's Sunday is misnamed as Saturday, making it very confusing if you're trying to pay attention. Little things like that.

Any potential of it? Because group sex and orgies was best part of GGGB for me )
LOTS of potentials. In GGGB the first group experience was with Jessica and Jack IIRC and it was in the second act. This is only Act 1, so you have to wait for a bit. This game is more focused on relationships rather than quick sex scenes though.

Last edited:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Who is Ian?
It is such as boring looser character to me.
The only good path of this game is Lena...
... I skip all path that are not related with Lena...
anyway this type a 2D game are not for me (cartoon old style graphic)...
the GGGB was an amazing game (even is 2D graphic too) only because the story of a girl that is
the state of the art about women freedom!
It was only 1 MC that is perfect to my taste in a story
and even better the MC is a very intriguing female.

so I'm sorry to say that this is a very boring game at least for the 50% dedicated to a boring male MC.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
It is a sex game, a dating simulator, a visual novel and RPG all in one. So any discussion about the characters, lore, and plot is just as viable as discussing the sexy stuff or gameplay. 121 pages in this thread is a proof of this statement.
The numbers of the replay in this thread are only because GGGB is a famous game but...
not everything turns out as it should or as cool as a cucumber ;)

Zangief86

Jun 23, 2018
I have played GGGB once and liked it. replayability is pretty good.
ORS is a different approach than the old game, but very unique in itself. It combines all those genres to a good, kind of realistic, romancenovel where you can be the ressigeur. I like it so far, even thinking about supporting on patreon.

As I see it, you have to give at least 5$ if you want to see something ORS-related?

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
As I see it, you have to give at least 5$ if you want to see something ORS-related?
If you want to support and get access to a playable ORS build (Final), then yes, it's $5. $2 just gives you access to certain posts and a perk of sending direct messages to Eva. For now, this is the tier I picked.

• Angry
Reactions: Tallyhoe

scor099

Aug 6, 2018
Who is Ian?
It is such as boring looser character to me.
The only good path of this game is Lena...
... I skip all path that are not related with Lena...
anyway this type a 2D game are not for me (cartoon old style graphic)...
the GGGB was an amazing game (even is 2D graphic too) only because the story of a girl that is
the state of the art about women freedom!
It was only 1 MC that is perfect to my taste in a story
and even better the MC is a very intriguing female.

so I'm sorry to say that this is a very boring game at least for the 50% dedicated to a boring male MC.
your problem with the game is clearly the male protagonist and nothing else, if you want to criticize the game at least make some valid points, ORS is better than GGGB in every aspect, the writing is better the narrative is better the characters are better written, sure there is some cliché but it's not that bad, the game mechanics are better the art style is better, EvaKiss didn't even take break between the two games and she is busting her ass to give us this great game and really stepped up her game, so if you want to criticize the game at least appreciate her hard work make some valid points and explain why you don't like the game. plus you're not paying or at least I don't think so, if you don't like it just don't play it it's as simple as that.

maybe your style is a young boy abandoned by his father when he was young, few years later he moves with his mother and two sisters to a new city and now he is ready to stick his 20 inch cock in every moving hole.

Last edited:

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
So, what is everyone's thought on Emma? So far she seems to share her screen time with Wade and is not as actively featured in the story as other girls. She seems to be interested in politics and presents another perspective on what's happening in ORS-world politics and the economy. What do you think would be her role in the story? Would it be possible for her to gain some support and actually start actively opposing the status quo and fight for the changes against the likes of Seymour? What about her role in Ian's and Lena's path? She seems to have a fun personality and a head on her shoulders. I personally want to see more of her and explore her character more to make her feel more important.

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
So, what is everyone's thought on Emma? So far she seems to share her screen time with Wade and is not as actively featured in the story as other girls. She seems to be interested in politics and presents another perspective on what's happening in ORS-world politics and the economy. What do you think would be her role in the story? Would it be possible for her to gain some support and actually start actively opposing the status quo and fight for the changes against the likes of Seymour? What about her role in Ian's and Lena's path? She seems to have a fun personality and a head on her shoulders. I personally want to see more of her and explore her character more to make her feel more important.
Well I kinda want to hook her up with Perry, but my boy is gonna need to step up his game too (she's obviously really into politics and he's not, even asking to stop talking about it.). I think there is some interest between her and Lena too, you can get some points up when in the shop and she ask about the tattoo. Ideally I would like to see them hang out and talk politic and philosophy, if only because I want my Lena to stand up to Seymour.
As someone mentionned before, he's showing off a lot but his renaming of the "Child" into the "Master" proves he doesn't understand Nietsche's philosphy either. So I'd like both girls to show him he's not all that.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
maybe your style is a young boy abandoned by his father when he was young, few years later he moves with his mother and two sisters to a new city and now he is ready to stick his 20 inch cock in every moving hole.
Very funny hahaha.. :p
are you an EvaKiss defender?
anyway I do not want to talk about you (as you have done to me) because I'm just talking about this game
and I don't care about your thinking of my style as young boy or about my tast about male protagonist game.. (there are a lot that i like).;)
I'm talking about Adult XXX games ofcourse.

EvaKiss is a great developer that write very good story as female protagonist (usually)
and it was interesting to me to see the start of her new job,
Good Girl Gone Bad was a great game since when it was at only 500MB size.
I do not know if i will change my mind about Red Strings but actually this game is very boring except for the Lena story.
Lena Story is (as always for EvaKiss) very well written and even it is ony at the start is very interesting.
I cannot say the same for Ian Story that is actually boring.
in any case there is also a problem with the 2D graphic... I personally prefer 3D renders in a game because we are in the 2020.

The story is very important in a 2D graphic game... so I hope that the Ian path will be reduced or will became more interesting.

that is just a part of my personal review about this game.

Last edited:

Ser Maggot

Donor
Dec 2, 2017
Okay, so I haven't had access to my laptop for quite some time now. I played the Android version which means I only got to play up to version 0.2. With that said, I want to see Perry and Emma's relationship happen in the background. You know, something wholesome happening if you don't interfere in their affairs. I find a romance outside the player's scope seem interesting. I'll be a bro and help them get together if the game allows us.

Reactions: w00de and Touhou
4.60 star(s) 312 Votes