Mod Ren'Py Our Red String JDMOD [0.12.1.2.a] [JohnDupont]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
hi is there a walkthrough route of Ian and Lena only, I want to pair them both without any other men and women (maybe Holly a bit)
Use JDMOD and focus on Ian/Holly/Lena points then.
There is Ian x Holly and Lena x Holly although idk if there is a throuple option yet.

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
Y'all need to give it a rest. Lol. The mod will be posted whenever he can. Begging for it doesn't make it come any faster

Reactions: GokutheG

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
I think there is a problem in the mod when texting with Axel after he took Lena's pics
This is the code according the the Chap 11 alpha
Code:
menu:
        "{image=icon_friend.webp}The pictures are really nice" if lena_axel > 2:
            $ renpy.block_rollback()
            $ v10_axel_text = 3
            "I decided to be polite. He was doing me a favor, after all..."
            $ flena = "n"
            l "{i}Thank you. The pictures are really nice {image=emoji_smile.webp}{/i}"
            x "{i}That's easy when the model is as gorgeous as you. But you know that already.{/i}"
            $ flena = "blush"
            l "..."
            "I didn't know how to respond to that, but it was Axel who followed it up after a minute."
            x "{i}Say, would you like to go get a coffee one of these days? {image=emoji_smile.webp}{/i}"
            $ flena = "worried"
This is a pic from my playthrough
screenshot0002.png

With the recent JD mod. I dont know how to decompile the JDmod script file so I cant fix it myself.

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
where i can find a good mod for this game? i mean to have more money or anythin on status or to be able to can change names or somethin like this? cause long time ago i was able to do that and now not, why?

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Not sure if difference between walkthrough or mod, but some decisions flagged in the walkthrough for stat increases (such as Dropping the Subject about Wade with Cindy when they go to the cocktail bar, it's flagged for Intelligence) but no longer gives those after the mod is installed.

Just an FYI. And not the only case.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes