Mod Ren'Py Our Red String JDMOD [0.12.2.2c] [JohnDupont]

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes

NLegend

May 8, 2021
I mean, he said he released stuff on sunday... today is sunday :p

Taken from the Dev post at the main post:

FAQ:
"When will you update the mod?"

I usually release content on Sunday and, sometimes, I post information about my progress on .

The last time I updated a thread early, it got deleted and I received a warning from F95 staff. Therefore it's very likely this post isn't up-to-date and
If you don't have access to Patreon from your country, once the mod is out of Early Access, feel free to remind me to update the links.''

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
So I tried newest version of MOD and gotta say that new upcoming scene preview feature in some choices is MINT! Very well done!

And as far as my Cindy struggles go I think next game update will be very important because even if I feel like I didn't do anything wrong it still gets very chaotic. Wade says they broke up, but honestly I have a feeling he is just being paranoid and dramatic about it so there is chance they didn't officially break up yet. Alternatively I heard that there is a chance to sleep with Cindy and keep Wade/Cindy together, but then you have to be romantic and posessive as Ian towards Cindy and that isn't really what I was going for. This route sounds like it ends in Wade being in chastity cage while Ian smugly bangs Cindy and that's not my goal. But if Ian secretly having some fun with open-minded Cindy ends with Wade completely out of the picture I will have to consider my options... Depends how Cindy will behave after if it really was official breakup.

Reactions: JohnDupont

NLegend

May 8, 2021
Main post still hasnt been updated, it still says the same thing, also thread updated in july.. Lord Bradley where did you get the mod?:eek: if someone else knows please tell me :p unless the link has been updated despite the front post still saying its not released yet ;P

Reactions: JohnDupont

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
Main post still hasnt been updated, it still says the same thing, also thread updated in july.. Lord Bradley where did you get the mod?:eek: if someone else knows please tell me :p unless the link has been updated despite the front post still saying its not released yet ;P
go to patreon homepage (not linked page)
The link to Patreon in the OP now displays the new update. I think the post was removed from the collection when I edited it ; my bad.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Remarius

megamanx06

Mar 13, 2019
Got an error at the club in chapter 5. Seems like there's a variable name problem when you're trying to get Perry and Emma together. This is with the latest version of the mod from the public Patreon post with the latest game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Also got an error earlier in Ch4 when Lena is deciding who to invite over but I didn't grab the error message. That was a weird one though, the choices appeared correctly, but then after ~1 second the error popped up, so I was able to get around it by picking quickly.

Anyway, thanks for the mod! This is great for quickly getting through the early game again without having to remember the optimal path

Last edited:

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
JohnDupont First of, thanks for the mod, it really improves the experience of playing this game !

But one thing I'm curious about is whether you've explored the option of including "cheats" to switch between certain routes (couldn't cover all paths of course, but a few major branching points) within one save? Just to give an example, chapter 12 has a pretty major branching point where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and it would be pretty nifty if the mod could offer an option to jump back towards another path in such instances.

Of course this would have to come with a pretty big warning flag since there'd be risks of save breakage but I'm curious of whether you think that's doable with the game's structure as it is or if that's something you would want to do at all.

Puggy Aiden

Apr 25, 2023
Hey JohnDupont love your mod, if it wasn't for this I would've never played ors, so thank you. But I've found a bug in your mod, in chapter 7 if your mod is activated the choice to help perry with cherry doesn't show. Instead it shows a error massage and if I ignore it the game chooses Emma anyway. This is the only way to make Perry romance Cherry and with the mod activated it's impossible to do so. I hope you can fix the bug in your next update.
Also I've found another error when saying to Ian's dad to not send anymore money. When you chose this option the error massage pop up but it doesn't seem to effect anything. I don't know if it's because of your mod or some other issue but I would appreciate it if you checked into it anyway.

Puggy Aiden

Apr 25, 2023
Found it, it is your mod. It's in chapter 10 when talking with Ian's dad, if the mod is activated the error massage shows up or else it doesn't.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 8 Votes