• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Our Red String, new EvaKiss game discussion thread

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
Yeah, end of march
So next week or maybe this one?
Yeah that's how it should be. That's why I'm excited about the second bigger reveal, I'm hoping that would be the first playable release of the game, but who knows, she might have another thing to announce before that

Brickman

May 26, 2017
Holy shit, that looks fucking amazing. I though we would get another GGGB style looking game but the difference is night and day. This game will look 10 time sbetter than GGGB with this improved artstyle, and imagine if it has similar gameplay... Eva Kiss has stepped up her game leagues with this new game, kudos to her. She's earned all the money I'm going to throw at her to play this!

gmn

Jan 12, 2018

Our Red String teaser (20)

So, I said there was a big reveal coming, and I also said I was putting the money you entrusted me with to good use!

I'm really proud and happy to show you how the sprites will actually look like in game: this time they will be fully colored, giving ORS characters a level of polish and detail that was impossible in GGGB. When I started my first project I had zero means and I had to do everything myself, but now I can invest in my project to give you guys the best version of what's in my head. As I said, the production values for ORS will be much higher than they were for GGGB, and that's all thanks to you.

This is not all I have to show you, though. All aspects have been much improved and I can't wait for you to experience them. I hope you are hyped as I am with this great jump in quality and I hope you keep supporting me, so I can keep investing in ORS and make the best game possible!
I said before that I preferred old graphics but I'm changing my mind, new design makes characters more lively! Now I'm very curious to see how it can work with a background like GGGB but once again, it seems very promising!

Reactions: Creeping Death

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Got up to the reveal of the main playable characters (damn it wasnt the cat...)...

Am I in the minority that thinks the Both are among the best of their respective genders ? The female obviously has more competition in the form of the red-head goth, and the milfy looking secretary... But the male really only has Buff-Dave as competition (in looks at least, he can be a total poser like Jack and Tyrone were).

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
Got up to the reveal of the main playable characters (damn it wasnt the cat...)...

Am I in the minority that thinks the Both are among the best of their respective genders ? The female obviously has more competition in the form of the red-head goth, and the milfy looking secretary... But the male really only has Buff-Dave as competition (in looks at least, he can be a total poser like Jack and Tyrone were).
He's cute, but C and G guys (can't remember their names) are both super hot imo.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Why should Eva reveal all characters in an art style not used for the game?! Patrons would go riot! Art style is like you see in the revealed images. No place for hope anymore, it is settled.
EVIL LAUGH!!!! :KEK:

I want Longo McFap! banned immediately for playing with my feelings and lying to my face shamelessly!!! :illuminati:

And congrats Eva for making the right decision, previous game experience was amazing and looks like this one will be perfect in every way. :love:

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
While I'm on a winning strike with my both guesses about ORS (though siblings guess is uncertain), here's another shitty guess from me:

Eva will remaster GGGB with the new art style in the future if ORS becomes a success.

Also I'm thinking about a visit to Las Vegas to win even more... :KEK:

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
While I'm on a winning strike with my both guesses about ORS (though siblings guess is uncertain), here's another shitty guess from me:

Eva will remaster GGGB with the new art style in the future if ORS becomes a success.

Also I'm thinking about a visit to Las Vegas to win even more... :KEK:
Please tell me six numbers between 1 and 49, thank you!

• Haha
Reactions: depechedNode

Jtac

Aug 27, 2017
Everything shown looks really good and im hoping the first release has a decent amount of content and gives us a good feel for what the game would be. Given that I would bet eva has planned more of this game than they did initially for gggb I am exited to see where this game goes.

Reactions: Creeping Death

gusxxx

Nov 28, 2017
Eva created and finished (important when so many games get abandoned) a really good game, but also created a new art style for for adult games. Now many games are emulating the style and you always see comments like: "this game reminds me of GGGB"

But I haven't seem any game that is as good in art style or content/story as GGGB

Now has Eva has taken it a step further, full color and shadow make characters look so much better!!!

I had reservations because the cast seems quite similar to the original cast, the new one being upgrades or 2 charters merged in one as many pointed out.

But screw that, Eva is a great game dev, has shown in the past and continues to do so. Making a game not far from the original is a safe bet but I can get behind. If she came out with a E.T. Slave trainer in the Star Trek Universe I would be very skeptical. So I am pretty hyped for the new game!!!

gusxxx

Nov 28, 2017
I will take you on this bet for 10000 Internet Points, she will never remaster the whole game. Imagine coloring every single sprite in every single position of every single sex position and custom pose, nope.

Releasing a few images/scenes from GGGB re-colored would be nice!!! And something I could see coming.

scor099

Aug 6, 2018
I will take you on this bet for 10000 Internet Points, she will never remaster the whole game. Imagine coloring every single sprite in every single position of every single sex position and custom pose, nope.

Releasing a few images/scenes from GGGB re-colored would be nice!!! And something I could see coming.
exactly she might just remaster some of the big scenes or one scene of each character maybe but the whole game?, I don't think so.

D

Deleted member 1904081

Depends on how she went about it. She could have just hired an additional artist just for modifying the art. Though even then, ever detail of every scene still would become a little hectic. But she can still get an awful lot done if that is what she did.

MrHero67

Aug 17, 2019

Our Red String teaser (20)

So, I said there was a big reveal coming, and I also said I was putting the money you entrusted me with to good use!

I'm really proud and happy to show you how the sprites will actually look like in game: this time they will be fully colored, giving ORS characters a level of polish and detail that was impossible in GGGB. When I started my first project I had zero means and I had to do everything myself, but now I can invest in my project to give you guys the best version of what's in my head. As I said, the production values for ORS will be much higher than they were for GGGB, and that's all thanks to you.

This is not all I have to show you, though. All aspects have been much improved and I can't wait for you to experience them. I hope you are hyped as I am with this great jump in quality and I hope you keep supporting me, so I can keep investing in ORS and make the best game possible!
wow! looking good! waiting for that!

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Our Red String teaser (21) and Release Date

Hello everybody!

Chapter one of Our Red String is almost ready and the Alpha will be released this Saturday, 28th of March for +$20 patrons! As always, the Beta will be released for +$10 patrons a few days later, and the final version should be out for +$5 a week later.

A lot of work (and money!) has been put into chapter one. I've had to build the game from the ground up, creating everything from zero, every sprite, every asset... There are still some things left to do and to figure out, but those will be added in future releases, and chapter one is very robust and polished in my opinion!

In this first chapter you'll get to know the setting, the characters and the new game mechanics. Hopefully I've made it so you get immersed and have fun with it, I know I'm very proud of this first chapter! I didn't want it to feel like a v0.1 demo, so I've tried to pack it with content and make it lengthy and worth playing, with a few different outcomes depending on choices, But be aware that the story's just starting and now's the time for buildup and slowly creating sexual and dramatic tension, so don't expect the same type of content that the last releases of GGGB had! But I'm hopeful you'll be as engaged, knowing the characters and making choices on how the pieces are set, preparing the story for a lot of sexy fun and mischief Eva Kiss' style :)

I can't wait to show the game to you guys, and I hope you'll be as excited as I am to see this new story unfold!

Last edited:

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018

Our Red String teaser (21) and Release Date
Hello everybody!
Chapter one of Our Red String is almost ready and the Alpha will be released this Saturday, 28th of March for +$20 patrons! As always, the Beta will be released for +$10 patrons a few days later, and the final version should be out for +$5 a week later.
A lot of work (and money!) has been put into chapter one. I've had to build the game from the ground up, creating everything from zero, every sprite, every asset... There are still some things left to do and to figure out, but those will be added in future releases, and chapter one is very robust and polished in my opinion!
In this first chapter you'll get to know the setting, the characters and the new game mechanics. Hopefully I've made it so you get immersed and have fun with it, I know I'm very proud of this first chapter! I didn't want it to feel like a v0.1 demo, so I've tried to pack it with content and make it lengthy and worth playing, with a few different outcomes depending on choices, But be aware that the story's just starting and now's the time for buildup and slowly creating sexual and dramatic tension, so don't expect the same type of content that the last releases of GGGB had! But I'm hopeful you'll be as engaged, knowing the characters and making choices on how the pieces are set, preparing the story for a lot of sexy fun and mischief Eva Kiss' style :)
I can't wait to show the game to you guys, and I hope you'll be as excited as I am to see this new story unfold!
Woooo it's so close guys!