Ren'Py Our Red String, new EvaKiss game discussion thread

Brickman

May 26, 2017
Seymour looks like a jacked up version on Ethan to me. He will probably be up to no good, which will be fun. And the guy with the judo gi is quite strange, especially Eva Kiss pointing it out. It could mean there is some martial arts aspect to the game?

D

Deleted member 1904081

those 3 last girls should be smoking HOT :)
i think no.7 is the biggest slut :D
I'm voting for 7. Though from the way the votes are going, it'll be 3 next, then 7, then 6 for the girls.

Brickman

May 26, 2017
those 3 last girls should be smoking HOT :)
i think no.7 is the biggest slut :D
I have the feeling that the biggest slut will be number 6, for the pose and body proportions, but who knows... Waiting a whole day for each new character reveal is torture, I'm so hyped for this game

Reactions: SpikeZg

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
I'm voting for 7. Though from the way the votes are going, it'll be 3 next, then 7, then 6 for the girls.
nice, i'm not complaining :)
i think that both no.3 & no.6 will be the best looking girls in the game and one or both of them will be rich, classy & high maintenance :D

gmn

Jan 12, 2018
Our Red String teaser (13) Revealing characters (9)

Today's winner was good ol' Seymour. I'd could tell you some things about him but I think the drawing speaks for himself. What kind of guy do you think he is?

And today's special secondary character is Wen. Strange choice of clothing, what could it mean?

Only 3 female characters left to reveal! Which one will be this time?
Is it me or n°6 looks like Jessica Rabbit? :lepew:

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
Characters look really good. I'm even into Mrs. Van Dyke (maybe weird for some, but hey). It will be for sure a step up from GGGB, which already was on my top 3 games posted here of all times. For the MC I wish it was female, just like the previous game, but at the same time the option for male would be welcome, that of course if the development process and the story allows for it.

gusxxx

Nov 28, 2017
As everyone else here Im pretty excited for the new game. I would be very surprised if the MC is not female.

I like the new characters, look better than originals. However I feel like (based only on very brief description and visual) that they might be quite similar to the original cast, same kind of characters, same roles, profiles but now better looking.

I might be wrong, and they will turn out to be very different in the end. However Eva said that the new game would be in the same "area" as the first........just hope is not more of the same. But Im hopeful, since GGGB is top 3 adult games easily.

Last edited:

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Our Red String teaser (14) Revealing characters (10)

Damn, this time there was a tie between 3 and 7 at 40% of the votes! I flipped a coin and the character to be revealed this time is Emma! She's a bit of an alternative girl, not as slender or fancy as the other ones, and the crush of a certain someone...

Down to the last 3 male characters, who's it gonna be this time?

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018

Damn, this time there was a tie between 3 and 7 at 40% of the votes! I flipped a coin and the character to be revealed this time is Emma! She's a bit of an alternative girl, not as slender or fancy as the other ones, and the crush of a certain someone...

Hmm I'm gonna' have a piece of that Emma, too, alright

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019

Wow, she is so cute

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
i wonder if we got multiples MC? :unsure:
That would be pretty cool, or another nice one would be in sex scenes if you could choose as which character to play, to be more gentle or dominant and stuff like that. It wouldn't have to be all the time, but it would be a neat feature

D

Deleted member 1904081

That would be pretty cool, or another nice one would be in sex scenes if you could choose as which character to play, to be more gentle or dominant and stuff like that. It wouldn't have to be all the time, but it would be a neat feature
This would mean for very slow development of the game since it's likely too much effort.

Brickman

May 26, 2017
Our Red String teaser (15) Revealing characters (11)

The male character revealed today is Wade. He's a good looking guy so he's never had too much trouble getting girls, but it seems that could've made him too complacent...

And this is another secondary character, a guy you'll meet on the first chapter and who you don't need to too know much about... just yet.

So this is the final vote for the female characters! Seems you saved the best for last, 3, and 6... Which one will you guys reveal now? (I'd recommend number 6, just so Breadloaf never manages to pick a winning option).