Ren'Py Our Red String, new EvaKiss game discussion thread

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
This just looks like "NICER" Girl Gone even "BADDER".

EDIT - just realized the voting is for which characters get revealed, not which ones make it in the game... silly me LOL

That said, finally read the whole thread... so the attractive male is evil and pale, and the black guy is a "great guy whose a lady killer"... awesome... Cant wait for the game to push him super hard in my face like garbage Tyrone and his stupid ass Snow-bunny song was in the last game... Jesus Christ I literally had to say NO to him at least 8 times in every single path I chose... (Ash x Jess, Ash X Dad, Ash x Dave, Ash x Eva, Ash x Eric, Ash x Dave + Eva)

Last edited:

FightmeLaiLai

Aug 2, 2019
I do hope it will still be female protag because there are already tons of Male protag games out there.

Secondly, I am sure us guys dont mind enjoy seeing G/G but if its male protag, get ready for some hot dirty man on man!

Reactions: Dysphorika

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Wat.

All you have to do is say "I don't like black guys" during your first encounter and he gets butthurt and leaves you alone entirely.

Even to get in his good graces you have to pick numerous positive choices for him.
Not in my game... then again I didnt say "Dont like black guys" during that convo choosing instead the "Dont answer" option... picking the former makes sense, but the fact that he immediately pulls out the fucking "racist" card annoyed me, and I didnt feel like getting preached even in a game, so I didnt choose that option. (Skin color much like weight, height, and looks is a physical trait that people can either be attracted to or not, nothing f'n racist about it).

Anyways with "dont answer" option, he still invites Ash to the rap video, tries to get into her panties there, she can shut him down hard there, later he still hits on her in the club (where you bang Jess for the first time), you shut him down there... he still invites Ash to his pool party, and tries to bang her, she shuts him down there again... and there is one more near the end I am blanking on...

Needless to say it annoyed the shit out of me how hard he got pushed... Jack you shut him down once, and he never tries again, instead makes lewd jokes at Ash and thats it... Arthur same thing, the Mom's garbage husband same thing, one shut down, and never see him again. The "greaser" from college same thing, one harsh shut down, and he is gone...

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Not in a single moment the art style of GGGB lowered the fun I had with it. It is really refreshing compared to the many games out there with plastic doll Daz renders and facial expressions from nightmares.
100% agree with you. And thats why there is so much support, anticipation and expectation for red strings.

Lets all agree to not get over hyped about the game till we actually play it;)

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
My bad it was "No, never" think I was paraphrasing her response after the choice. I once did a blue-ball route and thought it was funny how butthurt Arthur, Jack and Tyrone get when you tease then say no.

You can reject the music video invite and the pool party invite and if you abandon the IG stuff he doesn't even bother because you don't have enough fame iirc.

Jack actually full on gropes you without much choice even if you shut him down instantly but get a boob job and Arthur tries drugging you after you first reject him but you can reject the date he tries to drug you at.

Which is what was great about GGGB, choice. You could shut down or fuck anyone. Gonna be interesting to see how EK incorporates choice with these new stats in ORS.
I actually tried that too and found it very funny. but it sure wasn't easy :LOL:

Reactions: Dozzivic

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Our Red String teaser (11) Revealing characters (5)

The mysterious man with the man-bun is no other than Perry, a goofy fellow I hope you all will appreciate as you get to know him :)

The bonus side character revealed is Minerva, and you can guess from her expression is not overly friendly. Will you antagonise her even more?

Brickman

May 26, 2017
no reveal of a new character today? :cry:

The mysterious man with the man-bun is no other than Perry, a goofy fellow I hope you all will appreciate as you get to know him :)

The bonus side character revealed is Minerva, and you can guess from her expression is not overly friendly. Will you antagonise her even more?

Time to choose the next female character to be revealed tomorrow!

Brickman

May 26, 2017

Holy shit it happened again lol I'm gonna stop posting these seeing you got that completely covered

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
I want to do bad things to Minerva and with Minerva. I hope we can also corrupt side characters other than MC, teaching the way of love to oppressed angry milf virgin.

D

Deleted member 1904081

Our Red String teaser (8) Revealing characters (4)

The next character to be revealed is Cindy, a beautiful, slender and charismatic blonde! As you can imagine she's quite popular, but maybe she doesn't have everything she wishes for...

And here's one of the bonus side characters, Mr. van Dyke.
I am in love.

With Mr. van Dyke, obviously.