Ren'Py Our Red String, new EvaKiss game discussion thread

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Our Red String teaser (9) Revealing characters (5)

This time the poll was close, but in the end the winner was Jeremy! He's a cool and outgoing dude and has his priorities straight. And those priorities normally involve the ladies!

Also, here's Mr. van Dyke's wife, they run a business together and she looks like a good natured woman you can trust. Not too hot, though!

Brickman

May 26, 2017

Our Red String teaser (9) Revealing characters (5)

This time the poll was close, but in the end the winner was Jeremy! He's a cool and outgoing dude and has his priorities straight. And those priorities normally involve the ladies!

Also, here's Mr. van Dyke's wife, they run a business together and she looks like a good natured woman you can trust. Not too hot, though!
I guess this is the Tyrone of the new game, very different looks though. Looks less cliched than a black rap star, and seems like a rather nice guy. About ms van Dyke, I hope people won't be asking for sex scenes with her like they did with the landwhale lol

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Mrs. Van Dyke looks very lovely even if a bit too thicc. This warm smile makes her very huggable. Appreciate this lady. Not that I'd like to see sex with her but at least some sweet making out and other tender moments would be wholesome. And Landwhale was an unlikable bitch, sex scenes with her would be too outlandish in GGGB.

So far I like everyone. Even from pictures alone already, I can't decide who I like most, Holly or Cindy. I can easily imagine them being besties like good Ash and good Jess. And Mrs Van Dyke as their mother figure (if not a literal mother to Holly).

Reactions: dschedsche

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Our Red String teaser (10) Revealing characters (6)

I thought GGGB was missing a goth girl, so I decided to create Louise! As such, she can be a bit moody and dramatic, but can also be a very good friend. You'll have to get to know her!

Brickman

May 26, 2017

I thought GGGB was missing a goth girl, so I decided to create Louise! As such, she can be a bit moody and dramatic, but can also be a very good friend. You'll have to get to know her!

What guy you want to be revealed next?

Brickman

May 26, 2017

Damn you posted it a second before I did!

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019

Ok, I fancy her

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Cindy is HOT :love:
btw isn't this new game supposed to have new artstyle like this pic below?

View attachment 583289
I hope this will be the new art style, not that original is bad, but new one is much better IMO. If the new style gonna be done by hired artists then this may explain why the previews are still old style, hired artists may still be working on the new art Eva is providing.

Reactions: Daniel xVxd

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I hope this will be the new art style, not that original is bad, but new one is much better IMO. If the new style gonna be done by hired artists then this may explain why the previews are still old style, hired artists may still be working on the new art Eva is providing.
Why should Eva reveal all characters in an art style not used for the game?! Patrons would go riot! Art style is like you see in the revealed images. No place for hope anymore, it is settled.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
i also hope for the new art style, but the new previews look just the same as the GGGB, shame... :(

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Not in a single moment the art style of GGGB lowered the fun I had with it. It is really refreshing compared to the many games out there with plastic doll Daz renders and facial expressions from nightmares.
yeah, but that comparison pic with the new art style is night and day better, just saying it's a shame to tease something like that and then NOT use it :(

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Yeah, I agree, it's a shame. I will still enjoy the game with the original art, but that preview was so mouthwatering. So I pray to the gods of sex to intervene Eva, make the new art default. :devilish:

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
yeah, but that comparison pic with the new art style is night and day better, just saying it's a shame to tease something like that and then NOT use it :(
Well that lies in the eye of the beholder. Personally I am undecided if I like the more "cartoonish" style better than the slightly refined "classic" style. But I am not disappointed that the new style isn't used. Mini-me and I will enjoy the game nevertheless o_O :whistle: :LOL: