Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
Well yeah, i saw that, with different choices theres no "error". Well thanks for explaining anyway!
Okay, but the point is, you can still do the drugs and work through it. Ian is just tripping balls, and there's a lot of 4th wall breaks in that bit. You don't have to, and aren't supposed to, avoid the error screen by not doing the drugs. Just work through the trip, there are a lot of super fun easter eggs in that scene chain.

Dilshad Klein

Jul 24, 2018
Hi guys

I got sort of notified of this game existance today.
And I wonder if it will be a good game for me.
I am especialy interested if there is a full on netorare Route in the game ?
One where one guy is clearly loosing while other is stealing the once faithfull girls ?

And if so - how big a theme it is for the game.

Thanks for answers.
There's not much of NTR content as of now

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
One where one guy is clearly loosing while other is stealing the once faithfull girls ?
Since you control the actions of both the main guy and main girl, you can make them date one another but still have the girl fool around with others.

As for the guy, you can play him as a beta male and avoid all girls in your playthrough. Whilst the girls are not "faithful" like you mentioned (since they are not in a relationship), the girls will pursue other guys instead. You can even be a voyeur and view their sexual exploits.
yes the kink is in the game and is quite prevalent if you choose to play it that way.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Thx

But I guess fo far there is no relationships where girl go cheating on their boyfri3nds secretly?

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
But I guess fo far there is no relationships where girl go cheating on their boyfri3nds secretly?
There is. The way the game works is that you play as two characters which alternate, one guy and one girl.

This means you can make the main characters a couple, but have the girl fool around with other guy(s). The difference here from most other games is that the decision is literally yours, since you are controlling the girl.

Reactions: Angmir

Echbert

Jun 21, 2018
Hi guys

Thanks for answers.
Ian has one LI who is one of his best friends' Girlfriend. Pretty fair amount of build up and story to it, so that might be what your looking for.

massifteetees

Apr 5, 2020
That sucks. Personally the only issue I encountered when playing v0.9 final was the issue with Emma's gallery which I believe is what the fix was for. I have not encountered any issues with Louise or Lena like you described. :unsure:
I was using the fix for that particular reason as well. I'm not sure if it's the one causing the glitches. I deleted my entire previous save directory and started anew. Ah well, I don't mind starting from scratch in the next Chapter 10.

The story keeps getting more exciting and I'm glad I waited this long to get back in to it!

massifteetees

Apr 5, 2020
Which is really the best reason to have Lena not sleep with Robert or Mike. Good Jess is Best Jess.
Ah so those two are the ones that the "God" was referring to! The trip and "error page" were one of my favourite moments in the game. I didn't have Lena slept with Robert because he gave a weird vibe, and as for Mike, it didn't register to my dense brain at the time that he was an LI other than a character to briefly flirt with. Won't mind having Lena with him in the another playthrough just to see different outcomes.

Cawapuce2321

Sep 17, 2017
Hi guys

Thanks for answers.
There is one route where you can steal a girl from your friend...

massifteetees

Apr 5, 2020
By the way, is it possible to have Stan maintain some boundaries, without being an asshole to him? I'm pretty disappointed that he ends up being a creep in my playthrough. Gave him the benefit of the doubt regarding the panties issue. And after that peeping tom incident, there was no option to call him out. I thought there was more depth to his character other than being just another creep roommate.

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
I was using the fix for that particular reason as well. I'm not sure if it's the one causing the glitches.
Could be. Personally I've never used the fix. Dont see a reason to since the glitch was minor. Would rather wait for the next release to see it fixed there.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
By the way, is it possible to have Stan maintain some boundaries, without being an asshole to him? I'm pretty disappointed that he ends up being a creep in my playthrough. Gave him the benefit of the doubt regarding the panties issue. And after that peeping tom incident, there was no option to call him out. I thought there was more depth to his character other than being just another creep roommate.
Nor for now, but the character is being reworked for the next version

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
Ah so those two are the ones that the "God" was referring to! The trip and "error page" were one of my favourite moments in the game. I didn't have Lena slept with Robert because he gave a weird vibe, and as for Mike, it didn't register to my dense brain at the time that he was an LI other than a character to briefly flirt with. Won't mind having Lena with him in the another playthrough just to see different outcomes.
Yeah, she and Mike have some pretty hot sex. Lena can even get her freak on and give him a blowjob up in the DJ booth while he's working.

• Red Heart
Reactions: jduk
4.60 star(s) 303 Votes