VN Ren'Py our secret [Game Development Thread] RELEASED

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Ok man same here... Give me your list of games, like top 50 haha
I have to admit, will be difficult to give you 50 good ones (17MOONKEYS games are in my top 10 though ;) )...

Absolute THE BEST Alexandra featured MILF game on this site, is this one : Alexandra Uber MILF
The game (VN) is called ' a different summer ' , and has sadly been abandoned ...

But no worries, we will soon get to enjoy Alexandra again in 'Our secret' , looking forward to that !

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
It’s not original alexandra 8. Not her skin.
And I don’t like the quality.
You're correct, her skin is kind of pale, and the renders maybe aren't top notch, but this was one of the first games that actually featured multiple 'believable' mature female characters imo.
Especially the little mole and 'characteristic' lines in her face did the job...

Fluidmind23

Jul 13, 2022
I have to admit, will be difficult to give you 50 good ones (17MOONKEYS games are in my top 10 though ;) )...

Absolute THE BEST Alexandra featured MILF game on this site, is this one : Alexandra Uber MILF
The game (VN) is called ' a different summer ' , and has sadly been abandoned ...

But no worries, we will soon get to enjoy Alexandra again in 'Our secret' , looking forward to that !
Thanks! all the links are either clickbait or removed lol I'll keep an eye out for our secret :)

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
- when u release the game remember to release it in perfect time in this site that will lead to many player will check the game (for me i notice that in 6 GMT is most members be online like 25-22 K)
- try to divide the game version into parts and every few weeks post the new version even if that is small or will players hate it but this will make the game every few weeks or every time u post in lastest games threads so this will lead to make more people check your game
- last and more important advice if this incest game make sure to put "incest" with the tags even if there isn't scenes in first release or just make future tags in spoiler "Genre"
goodluck (sry if there mistakes english is not my native language)
Thank You for Your helpful advice!

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
- when u release the game remember to release it in perfect time in this site that will lead to many player will check the game (for me i notice that in 6 GMT is most members be online like 25-22 K)
am or pm? What days of the week is the most visited?