3.20 star(s) 37 Votes

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
hmmm... okay, saw the kinetic novel tag, so uncertain how much my input is worth, but will say it anyway, as I see the creator is on here. :)
would like to have some choices when interacting with the doll. Not IF, but how. Like asking questions about how the doll would make me rich, how much control, how young the girl needs to be, if there are any prerequisites, etc. Hopefully we see some of those questions in the future.

Having your choice to not sniff panties should not stop you from peeking at your aunt. Those are two very different things/fetishes.
There should be some change in the sex scene if you didn't sniff, peek, or press your cock against the aunt. Having her seduce you, maybe? Although that might lead to a larger scale rewrite.

The fact your character is allowed to be all over his aunt, but then goes cold with his mother is a bit off. Perhaps have some choices there, about seeing your mother as a woman now after events with the aunt, or at least some reason written into the story about why you don't, as, after sleeping with your aunt, it can't be just because she's your mom. Not without a bit more. (Just my opinion).

I hope to see more choices. Not choices that impact the plot, I understand the kinetic novel tag LOL. I just think there could be ways to make the character more individualized. After all, why have that warning about no rollback and needing to keep an eye on the plot if you can't impact even the small things?
I will think about it.

Bonerhat

Dec 2, 2018
View attachment 4148443

Fortunately I have a dedicated file that turns that and many other things back on, or turns the transition off if the dev is a dick and turns off things that need to be on for ren'pys. Every once in a while here we get assholes devs that's why you have to have your own tools.
After all, why have that warning about no rollback and needing to keep an eye on the plot if you can't impact even the small things?

If anyone wants to enable rollback / rewind, simply open game/options.rpy (with notepad) and change
define config.rollback_enabled to True

Skitzo thing to include in a game with no choices, but add it to the pile I guess.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

Grizzzzly

Dec 27, 2017
Refreshing, rather liked this one. It seems so early with so much going for it, from the models the tone, the hints at "Fertile" women (love that) and wow, Dad is still alive!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS
3.20 star(s) 37 Votes