the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Ouroboros v2.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

Tunak23

Aug 16, 2018
Little questions that remain unanswered even reading the guide:
-How can you get the Great Horn before entering the Ice Dungeon?
-The points you made about the advancement of the relationships...Do you need to interact with the objects with the girls as companions or how does that work?
Example bed 2F Inn,does it interact differently with Teira on your team or it doesn't matter?
-About the fairy sex scene,How can you awaken Amiel before interacting with the fairy?

Ummm can you give more details about these stuff Sierra Lee?

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
Despite the lack of sex so far I can actually say this is another decent game from Sierra Lee. I do have a question though:

I have followed the walkthrough to the letter, gotten everything so far as it said to and it seems I am missing gold :ROFLMAO: it says in the walkthrough that after the first dungeon and once you have gotten every available gold chest and item chest, including that from the beach you can reach, you should have 400. I only have 350, and no other chests can be found. I can see an entire area that I cannot even seem to reach in the woods where you have to originally use a bomb hah but anyone got any ideas?

demoka

Aug 22, 2018
Walkthrough link is out of date... why have direct file link when there is redirect that gets updated? Or could just link github page...

Reactions: falafelswoop

FrostEye

Mar 25, 2019
This game is really interesting but this also remind me alot with Sara is missing and Doki Doki literature club which is my weakness... so is there any jumpscare or glitch thing that may surprise me in this game?

Zaq Reman

Jan 28, 2018
I bought the full version via Patreon, but I have a friend who's not interested in anything that tries to have both sex scenes and a compelling story. Can anyone answer how the (unpatched) Steam version handles them? Are they censored, text-only like the demo, completely skipped?

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Huh, I bought this game, the 1.1 version from Nukaku several months back, I wonder what the difference is between that and the 2.1 version here.

Zaq Reman

Jan 28, 2018
Huh, I bought this game, the 1.1 version from Nukaku several months back, I wonder what the difference is between that and the 2.1 version here.
Art for the sex scenes and a bunch more content. Without spoiling it, basically the point right before the final boss fight of version 1 is the halfway point of version 2.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Art for the sex scenes and a bunch more content. Without spoiling it, basically the point right before the final boss fight of version 1 is the halfway point of version 2.
Ah, I see, so it's like I paid full price for half a game then, good thing I saw it here.
Thank you for your response.

Zaq Reman

Jan 28, 2018
That...doesn't seem right. Version 1 was available for free in multiple places. If you really paid just as much for it as V2's going for now maybe message Sierra? In this kind of situation she's pretty good about giving people the newer versions of things.

Reactions: falafelswoop
4.50 star(s) 21 Votes