CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
FluffyStudios, I think this was an excellent start. Sure, there are errors and misspellings, not a deal breaker. Overall, this is a fun game and I love what you are doing with it and where you are taking it. Pearl is such a cutie, I love her, I only wished that her tits were a lot smaller, but, that being said, she has beautiful tits. You kind of feel bad that she is turning into a bad girl, but, it is just a game and she really won't get hurt, lol, so I don't feel bad at all and I'm excited to see her get even nastier. I love the groping and molesting and look forward to seeing more of that. Getting more and more sexual with family members, just dying to see it. Maybe, get around to a family orgy. How awesome would that be?
But, Fluffy, you do with YOUR game, what you want to do. Do not bend to the whiners and complainers. This is your baby, not theirs. There is a big difference between suggestions and demands.

Reactions: madslegend

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
FluffyStudios, I think this was an excellent start. Sure, there are errors and misspellings, not a deal breaker. Overall, this is a fun game and I love what you are doing with it and where you are taking it. Pearl is such a cutie, I love her, I only wished that her tits were a lot smaller, but, that being said, she has beautiful tits. You kind of feel bad that she is turning into a bad girl, but, it is just a game and she really won't get hurt, lol, so I don't feel bad at all and I'm excited to see her get even nastier. I love the groping and molesting and look forward to seeing more of that. Getting more and more sexual with family members, just dying to see it. Maybe, get around to a family orgy. How awesome would that be?
But, Fluffy, you do with YOUR game, what you want to do. Do not bend to the whiners and complainers. This is your baby, not theirs. There is a big difference between suggestions and demands.
Thank you <3! I love your comment. I am really sorry about the grammar. I am German myself and try my best to write in a OK English, but I am well aware its not perfect, its barrable.

The Error's will be corrected with the new Version coming out end of next month.

Thank you so much, for your kind words. It means allot to me. This is what gives me the push I need and the drive to always better myself. For you and others like you!

I look forward, to see what you will think and say for the upcoming content :)

Again, thank you so much <3 You mean allot to me and to the work I am doing <3

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Thank you <3! I love your comment. I am really sorry about the grammar. I am German myself and try my best to write in a OK English, but I am well aware its not perfect, its barrable.

The Error's will be corrected with the new Version coming out end of next month.

Thank you so much, for your kind words. It means allot to me. This is what gives me the push I need and the drive to always better myself. For you and others like you!

I look forward, to see what you will think and say for the upcoming content :)

Again, thank you so much <3 You mean allot to me and to the work I am doing <3
Looking forward to your next update and I will be commenting. I have a lady friend in Germany, she is an artist, and she is very nice and hot. I would tell you her first name but, that's probably not allowed.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FluffyStudio

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Looking forward to your next update and I will be commenting. I have a lady friend in Germany, she is an artist, and she is very nice and hot. I would tell you her first name but, that's probably not allowed.
Better not :) You never know, what kind of people go around here and I probably dont know her :D Haha.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
Well, the mandatory wait for seconds before you can go over a still image or needless walking animations feels really janky and am I the only one that thinks there is something weird with the legs? And about angles, if you have things like the cafe in the beginning I would at least try to position both characters in a way that you can have an angle were you dont see the void while your are in the conversation and the colorful stuff around the room pictures and stuf, kinda weird I think (also, maybe make the "extras" less colorfull, just grey/dark, pink really peaks the attention :D ) ...

Well, thats a bunch of critique I know, but it looks like it could be promising :3 so: "Ich drücke die Daumen" to go to german :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: FluffyStudio

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Is there a way to fix this error on my Mac?

"The application “OutofPubertyReimagend” can’t be opened."

trexix

Mar 19, 2020
Anyone know how to advance the park story? im so lost i have 50 corruption and 24 exhbition

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
It's been a while since the developer last post something about updates here, isn't it?
Thats because I update the Game every 2 Months :)

If you have a interest in following the Development. You can follow me for Free on and get access to Public Updates!

Reactions: linus.quotes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Out of Puberty: Reimagined [Ch. 1 Act1 v0.8] [FluffyStudio]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
OutOfPubertyReimagined-CH1A1v0.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: linus.quotes

Xiba21

Aug 5, 2020
the difference between 0.7 and 0.8 is nothing so what was the point of this so called update if you can even call it one nothing new was added

Jul 11, 2017
Does anyone know how to release the park scenes? I already have 60 for corruption and 40 for exhibitionism and still nothing

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes