ldacombat123

Jun 6, 2022
Can someone please make a guide or walkthrough for this game? The gameplay and direction of this game is completely different from other games of the same type I have played. Also, I really don't understand if cj is the main character - because a lot of the time I have to change my perspective to other characters which makes me confused and disoriented.

Mar 6, 2021
Can someone please make a guide or walkthrough for this game
I planned to write the walkthrough by April Fools Day :KEK:
Just read dialogues, visit different locations in the free roam, click on "Talk" button, don't click on "Kill Jamie" button.
I really don't understand if cj is the main character - because a lot of the time I have to change my perspective to other characters which makes me confused and disoriented.
Surprise, CJ is not the only one living person in OoT.

Reactions: ldacombat123

ldacombat123

Jun 6, 2022
I planned to write the walkthrough by April Fools Day :KEK:
Just read dialogues, visit different locations in the free roam, click on "Talk" button, don't click on "Kill Jamie" button.

wait, is there really a button that says "kill jamie"?? Where is that button???
Also, I just need to talk to every character right? Are there things I need to pay special attention to? (like things I have to avoid in order not to have a "sad/bad ending" for the game)

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Also, I just need to talk to every character right? Are there things I need to pay special attention to? (like things I have to avoid in order not to have a "sad/bad ending" for the game)
The only "thing" you need to do, is talk with Vic on each location when her and CJ and on a freeroam date, that's the only missable scene (later on).
Everything else is... pretty much just keep going. There is no really secret bad ends

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
There are no endings in the game currently, bad or otherwise, don't worry.

90% your guide is "press button "read" " :)
anyway, thanks bro :)
He's making a joke but he's not actually wrong, just play the game normally and you'll be fine.

Pakawaka

Jul 8, 2017
Story Anon This game is fantastic! I can clearly see how you have improved since the beginning. The first couple of chapters were a bit rough around the edges, but man did you deliver! I think the Jamie arc was when you really pulled through, as I see you began to really take your time with character arcs, fantastic writing of the characters, and bringing back plot points, superb storytelling! Really good job, and looking forward to see what else you come up with ^^

P.S. All the girls are S tier

P.S.S. I love your soundtrack! Been listening to it on repeat for a couple of days now :D

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Stories are told from perspectives, and those perspectives can be confusing if executed poorly. An excuse for this is not "MC is not the only living person in X."

Not saying I necessarily agree that the perspective choices in this game are all that bad.

Sarakash

Jun 5, 2019
So about the resolution settings, they seem to be a bit buggy.

To get it to run in 2560x1440 @ 144 Hz in fullscreen I had to select 2560x1440 @ 90 Hz in windowed mode.

Reactions: Story Anon

Dickbutt13

Dec 13, 2019
Played through the game for the first time in the last week, I'm very glad I did!
A wonderful and cute game with one of the best stories in a VN I've played so far. Great artstyle too. I can't wait to play more and am definitely looking forward to the next chapter. So going off the patreon post, I'm presuming we'll ge Ch. 34 in late August, right? And from there on it's a monthly cycle again?

david makai

Apr 29, 2022
That's the plan, at least - though he's been doing releases exactly when he says he will for a while so I don't have any reason to think otherwise

Reactions: Story Anon

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
So about the resolution settings, they seem to be a bit buggy.

To get it to run in 2560x1440 @ 144 Hz in fullscreen I had to select 2560x1440 @ 90 Hz in windowed mode.
Sorry the settings for that are a little jank right now. Here's the troubleshooting guide for that:

oot resolution fix.png

Played through the game for the first time in the last week, I'm very glad I did!
A wonderful and cute game with one of the best stories in a VN I've played so far. Great artstyle too. I can't wait to play more and am definitely looking forward to the next chapter. So going off the patreon post, I'm presuming we'll ge Ch. 34 in late August, right? And from there on it's a monthly cycle again?
Thank you!

Yes the current plan is for Ch34 to come out for Patrons on August 25th and for everyone on September 1st.

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes