Merid

Jun 19, 2018
If you're playing on android then 1-15 was still in the old Renpy engine, the game's been entirely moved over to Unity now.
Once you've installed all the asset packages you should only need to have one Icon
Cool thanks for the info!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nennius

wolframiox

Jan 17, 2018
I can't install the android version on my Pixel 7, it is the 32 bit compatibility problem? Anyone having the same problem?

ichieve

Apr 9, 2020
Holy Shit. That game is immaculate. The Game has a good rating but i think its still underrated. Probably one of the most intense experiences i ever had. In the beginning i thought i would be somehow goofy when i saw the father but holy shit. i LOVE your story telling. The music is also awesome. when i got the new version the music was tuned down and i just blasted everything to 100% just to get the full immersion. Please continue with your awesome work. I would love if i could create something like this and really adore you and your team for creating this masterpiece. kudos.

Reactions: Laziness

Djamstar

Mar 18, 2021
Where are the saves stored on our pcs and how can I transfer them? Wanted to transfer old saves to a new pc.

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
Where are the saves stored on our pcs and how can I transfer them? Wanted to transfer old saves to a new pc.
`%USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\Lightning Rooster Prouctions\OoT` on Windows (yes, with that typo, %USERPROFILE% will be automatically replaced by explorer to your user folder), `ExternalStorage/Out_of_Touch/Saves` on Android, don't remember on mac, but on new version on Mac and Windows you can use folder button on save screen to open save folder and see the path.

Djamstar

Mar 18, 2021
`%USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\Lightning Rooster Prouctions\OoT` on Windows (yes, with that typo, %USERPROFILE% will be automatically replaced by explorer to your user folder), `ExternalStorage/Out_of_Touch/Saves` on Android, don't remember on mac, but on new version on Mac and Windows you can use folder button on save screen to open save folder and see the path.
Thanks!

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
Aw man Wine completely screws up playing that video at the end of chapter 38.
At least I was able to rip the video out and play it separately
Do you have dxvk and GPU that supports vulkan? In latest version videos were reencoded to h264 because it supports hardware decoding but in cases where hw acceleration is not supported it might cause issues (and as far as I know hw decoding for these videos require dx11 support on windows which on linux wine is implemented with vulkan).

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
Do you have dxvk and GPU that supports vulkan? In latest version videos were reencoded to h264 because it supports hardware decoding but in cases where hw acceleration is not supported it might cause issues (and as far as I know hw decoding for these videos require dx11 support on windows which on linux wine is implemented with vulkan).
Insufficient vulkan support. (Haswell integrated graphics)
What's weird is that the only thing that went wrong was colorspace transformation - I ended up with seeing the left half of a double-width video with very wrong colors.

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
Insufficient vulkan support. (Haswell integrated graphics)
What's weird is that the only thing that went wrong was colorspace transformation - I ended up with seeing the left half of a double-width video with very wrong colors.
Can try downloadiing - it's video bundle encoded with vp8 (like it was before for most videos but with more reasonable bitrate), this wouldn't have hardware acceleration but this should solve issue. I'm not exactly sure why decoding videos doesn't work well but not too surprised, as far as I remember without dxvk wine had very limited and buggy dx11 support. Videos are just normal h264 main yuv420 encoded with ffmpeg libx264, the only extra option used is bframes=0 because unity bugs out on videos with bframes.

Last edited:

Essecks

Sep 1, 2018
Banger update, as always. The story has been on max intensity for a while now, necessarily so, so it was nice to get a more grounded epilogue to this story arc before kicking into the next one.

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes