soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
One small question though, and it may have been asked before: is there a gallery section anywhere and I'm not finding it, or is that a feature for the future? If it even is one?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just finished around a week ago, it's already in patreon build. It will be added in the next public build in a few days.

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
Thanks for the heads up on the gallery folks! Seems like I'm coming into the game at the right time!

I have a suggestion for the dev(s), specifically in regards to the writing. I've been seeing that the story is getting quite complex and at times it can get quite serious and tense (which is good, tension and conflict are usually the glue that make character, setting and plot work), even if at times it throws all tension and seriousness out the window just for levity's sake (like whenever CJ's dad appears, made me actually laugh out loud due to the sheer absurdity of the presentation).

However, as I continue the story I can't help but feel that a lot of the dialog (and inner thoughts) of characters are written in a very juvenile way.

I don't mean that as an offense, but with the exception of Teresa and perhaps Sara, all the characters say "fucking" and "shit" way too much. WAY too much. In dialog, in thoughts, everywhere. Even if it shouldn't fit their personality, or their education level or background as presented in the game at all.

By fucking overusing it so fucking much, shit, it fucking makes a lot of fucking instances that should be fucking tense feel really fucking plain and shit, and only serves to make the fucking characters seem fucking juvenile and fucking potty mouthed for no apparent fucking reason.

Shit, I mean, I fucking get it that most of them are fucking teenagers, but fuck man, some of that fucking shit don't fit well with some of them. And shit, when it comes to some of the fucking spirits, some of which are really fucking ancient, how come they seem to fucking lack any semblance of fucking wisdom to be apparent in their fucking vocabulary? Like fucking Cro, ya know?

Sure, I forced that but it's starting to feel like that's what I'm reading in the game at the moment. Jamie I could see cursing during tense moments, but so many other times she just curses for no reason, even though I think her being a potty mouth isn't like her at all.

Basically, just make use of cusses more sparingly throughout the story across characters (unless they are meant to be and feel juvenile and potty mouthed, like I suspect is the intention with CJ). By applying the rule that "less is more" to the use of such words, when you DO use them, they feel a lot more impactful, especially if it comes from someone whom you ordinarily wouldn't expect to use that kind of language (like Teresa, or Sarah).

Still, I continue to think that this game is criminally underrated compared to other titles, and I can't understand for the life of me why that is. Might be the artstyle, that isn't for everyone (isn't usually what I enjoy either), but that has never been an impediment to several other titles out there.

Mar 6, 2021
Thanks for the heads up on the gallery folks! Seems like I'm coming into the game at the right time!

I have a suggestion for the dev(s), specifically in regards to the writing. I've been seeing that the story is getting quite complex and at times it can get quite serious and tense (which is good, tension and conflict are usually the glue that make character, setting and plot work), even if at times it throws all tension and seriousness out the window just for levity's sake (like whenever CJ's dad appears, made me actually laugh out loud due to the sheer absurdity of the presentation).

However, as I continue the story I can't help but feel that a lot of the dialog (and inner thoughts) of characters are written in a very juvenile way.

I don't mean that as an offense, but with the exception of Teresa and perhaps Sara, all the characters say "fucking" and "shit" way too much. WAY too much. In dialog, in thoughts, everywhere. Even if it shouldn't fit their personality, or their education level or background as presented in the game at all.

By fucking overusing it so fucking much, shit, it fucking makes a lot of fucking instances that should be fucking tense feel really fucking plain and shit, and only serves to make the fucking characters seem fucking juvenile and fucking potty mouthed for no apparent fucking reason.

Shit, I mean, I fucking get it that most of them are fucking teenagers, but fuck man, some of that fucking shit don't fit well with some of them. And shit, when it comes to some of the fucking spirits, some of which are really fucking ancient, how come they seem to fucking lack any semblance of fucking wisdom to be apparent in their fucking vocabulary? Like fucking Cro, ya know?

Sure, I forced that but it's starting to feel like that's what I'm reading in the game at the moment. Jamie I could see cursing during tense moments, but so many other times she just curses for no reason, even though I think her being a potty mouth isn't like her at all.

Basically, just make use of cusses more sparingly throughout the story across characters (unless they are meant to be and feel juvenile and potty mouthed, like I suspect is the intention with CJ). By applying the rule that "less is more" to the use of such words, when you DO use them, they feel a lot more impactful, especially if it comes from someone whom you ordinarily wouldn't expect to use that kind of language (like Teresa, or Sarah).

Still, I continue to think that this game is criminally underrated compared to other titles, and I can't understand for the life of me why that is. Might be the artstyle, that isn't for everyone (isn't usually what I enjoy either), but that has never been an impediment to several other titles out there.
Dev is a hack. He uses degenerate characters as low base to show their development :KappaPride:
But seriously, come back when you reach Volume 3 (If you haven't yet).

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020

:HideThePain:

Sep 26, 2021
Downloaded the last few Android updates and now I'm getting a missing bundle error for music2. I'm pretty sure I have the latest APK and all of the asset bundles installed but maybe I missed one somewhere. Does anyone happen to know which bundle contains music2 so I can try redownloading that one?

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
Downloaded the last few Android updates and now I'm getting a missing bundle error for music2. I'm pretty sure I have the latest APK and all of the asset bundles installed but maybe I missed one somewhere. Does anyone happen to know which bundle contains music2 so I can try redownloading that one?
You probably had patreon 2.57 build. It was missing music2 bundle which was fixed in public release. You can either go to patreon channel test builds and bugs on discord and look for music2 bundle I posted or dl installer 5 from itch and install it (or wait for public release, it hopefully should have improved installers where order of installation doesn't matter, installing ch39 patch from public release should fix the issue).

Last edited:
Reactions: ReservoirCreature

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
OutOfTouch-2.63
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
The game has 31,000 renders and is already at 720p. There isn't a huge amount of room for more compression.
Latest version was compressed a bit but wrong version was posted here. 720p should be 5.8GB, not 6.4GB, this one includes 4k sprites by mistake. But yeah 5.8GB is pretty much limit, going past that would ruin image/video/music quality.

Last edited:

omnisora

Jun 17, 2019
Not sure if I've finished this newest update? (section where you're playing as Teresa for a bit), usually there's the message at the end. I saw all the side stuff, talked/examined everywhere. The park seems to have the strongest "trace" given the dialogue, but nothing else has happened. I haven't found any way to progress further if there is one.

asmrfan23

May 21, 2018
Not sure if I've finished this newest update? (section where you're playing as Teresa for a bit), usually there's the message at the end. I saw all the side stuff, talked/examined everywhere. The park seems to have the strongest "trace" given the dialogue, but nothing else has happened. I haven't found any way to progress further if there is one.
Once all sections of the open world turn a little darker you have completed Chapter 39 pt1, next month we get Chapter 39 Pt 2!

Reactions: omnisora
4.60 star(s) 228 Votes