rapidJerk

Sep 19, 2023
Great Game, really enjoyed it.

Just played through the whole game with Linux.
Fullscreen on KDE Wayland only seems to work when using gamescope with enabled releative mouse movement (--force-grab-cursor)

Otherwhise there are no tweaks needed to run the game, just use the latest dxvk and everything seems to work flaweless.

Reactions: soyuyuka

FortunaK

Dec 21, 2021
Currently reading the part in ch. 17 where Sarah explains what's been going on to everyone, and she mentioned that Leah's ring actually matches with Victoria's. So how does this work? Victoria's ring is clearly connected to CJ's, so shouldn't she have two if she has two bonds? And does this mean that Leah is not actually (directly) connected to CJ? If yes, again, why only one ring. If no, what's CJ's fifth ring for? In short, do some of these rings actually multi-task (or maybe only CJ can have multiple rings?), did Sarah not tell the entire truth, or what? I understand the narrative purpose in establishing that Leah doesn't want her fate decided for her, but the specifics are a bit confusing to me.

Mar 6, 2021
did Sarah not tell the entire truth
From ch.17 perspective — she doesn't know the entire truth. Nobody knows, actually.
So how does this work? Victoria's ring is clearly connected to CJ's, so shouldn't she have two if she has two bonds? And does this mean that Leah is not actually (directly) connected to CJ? If yes, again, why only one ring.
I think it has some good explanation but later, in Leah's arc (ch31-37).
But if you think about it...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wintershell

Aug 1, 2019
Stopped reading between chapter 36 and 37, picked it back up a few days ago.
Was very easy to immerse back into despite the bookmarked chapter being the climax of Leah's arc.
Good stuff.

Jul 20, 2019
Since i can see the harem tag on a koikatsu vn with romance, are there any meaningful choices in this, or does this play like a kinetic vn with flavor text choices, that pulls me along all the girls and their sex scenes.

Sep 26, 2021
Since i can see the harem tag on a koikatsu vn with romance, are there any meaningful choices in this, or does this play like a kinetic vn with flavor text choices, that pulls me along all the girls and their sex scenes.
OoT is almost entirely linear at this point. There are a handful of choices that definitely seem important but I don't think they have actually had any affect quite yet.

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
There are a few sex scenes you can miss but after I added markers you'd need to be pretty special to miss them.

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
In local low there are two folders for the game, one is lightning rooster productions [has the saves] the other is lightning rooster prouctions [empty]. Why is that? is it safe to delete lightning rooster prouctions? Story Anon Thanks.

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
In local low there are two folders for the game, one is lightning rooster productions [has the saves] the other is lightning rooster prouctions [empty]. Why is that? is it safe to delete lightning rooster prouctions? Story Anon Thanks.
Second one is old one. When I fixed typo in the name I made game automatically move saves to new folder so players wouldn't notice it. It's safe to delete. It exists because when first Unity builds were made they had a typo in company name.

Reactions: MangoTree

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Damn usually not the biggest fan of introducing (even) more girls but i really wouldnt mind more sophie :HideThePain:

Last edited:

meanmanatee

Oct 20, 2017
Gotta say, this project's writing constantly improves and it started strong. I am actually starting to like reading this in the same way I enjoy literature more than in the way I enjoy VNs. Impressive stuff Story Anon.

4.60 star(s) 219 Votes