Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
Awesome update as always. Does anyone else make them go to subway every time now just to hear them complain? :LOL:
I guess Mizzie traded places with Aguri this update, and Aguri can resist all she can she'll want her dose of vitamin CJ-D eventually just like Jaime.
Aguri tragically suffers from being only slightly a slut, but also being shy about it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Aguri tragically suffers from being only slightly a slut, but also being shy about it
I bet Misaki sure is lonely over there by herself. Who's that beside Jaime in the lower right corner? and is Cro on there twice in the upper right corner?

NoiVul

Feb 24, 2023
The only thing that makes me hesitate to replay this is the sections where you can visit about 10 different city locations repeatedly. While there are a few events, mostly its area descriptions and flavor text. Its fun world building the first time, but its also a bit of a slog, especially if you check everything each time it comes up.

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
The only thing that makes me hesitate to replay this is the sections where you can visit about 10 different city locations repeatedly. While there are a few events, mostly its area descriptions and flavor text. Its fun world building the first time, but its also a bit of a slog, especially if you check everything each time it comes up.
During the free roam sections, Just click on the crown icon to continue. Ez pz.

Reactions: Mythrs

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
OutOfTouch-3.14.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: KCPTCG

Bingus Bongus

Jun 12, 2023
I've thought this for a little while, but now's a good time to bring it up: If I understand this correctly, Misaki is the original person, and Kieran is the product of Cro and Misaki's souls being in the same body for so long. It seems odd to me that Misaki is completely OK with Kieran being in control. She just kinda leans back and spectates her own life, like it's totally cool for someone else to pilot her body as long as it's not a murderer.

It's not Kieran's fault, and she deserves her own chance at life too. It's just strange that this is a complete non-issue.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
I've thought this for a little while, but now's a good time to bring it up: If I understand this correctly, Misaki is the original person, and Kieran is the product of Cro and Misaki's souls being in the same body for so long. It seems odd to me that Misaki is completely OK with Kieran being in control. She just kinda leans back and spectates her own life, like it's totally cool for someone else to pilot her body as long as it's not a murderer.

It's not Kieran's fault, and she deserves her own chance at life too. It's just strange that this is a complete non-issue.
It was touched on in the latest update that Misaki and Kieran have slightly different memories of what's happened. I suspect causality has been shifting far more than just Mizzie existing/not-existing. And who has agency over Kieran historically is one of those angles. There's also the factor that Kieran and Misaki are the same person, just separate (Schitzophrenia), they're a symbiotic being.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingus Bongus

slothen29

Aug 26, 2020
ng it up: If I understand this correctly, Misaki is the original person, and Kieran is the product of Cro and Misaki's souls being in the same body for so long. It seems odd to me that Misaki is completely OK with Kieran being in control. She just kinda leans back and spectates her own life, like it's totally cool for someone else to pilot her body as long as it's not a murderer.
There's no "so long" about it. Kieran didn't come about when Ruriko died and Misaki took the name Kieran, the person we know as Kieran was there the whole time. Its always been Kieran's body, and while Cro' struggled to take over and influence her, Misaki always struggled to protect her as best she could. Its all Misaki has known, and in the current arragement she's better able to protect and help Kieran than she ever could before.

Reactions: Jonte555
4.60 star(s) 220 Votes