FAForest

Aug 24, 2020
Got tired of playing p-server WoW shit, and got back to some games I haven't played in 3-4 years, such as this and Lessons in Love. Anyway, I booted this up from the start and just felt claustrophobic with how tight against the faces of the characters I am, as well as how they all looked a lot more uguu~ QUALITY than I recall?

tha

May 30, 2017
No but sooner than you might think.
i started reading OoT again after bouncing off the prologue a couple years ago and really loved it this time. you crafted a wonderful story here that i can't wait to read more of. some really nice character writing.

i was just wondering if you've ever read brandon sanderson's stormlight archive? i've been recognizing a lot of things that feel kind of similar to stuff from that series. (shards/splinters obviously, fairies being very similar to spren including their nahel bond, the cognitive realm, etc). obviously your story is your own, just wondering if that's part of the inspiration.

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
i started reading OoT again after bouncing off the prologue a couple years ago and really loved it this time. you crafted a wonderful story here that i can't wait to read more of. some really nice character writing.

i was just wondering if you've ever read brandon sanderson's stormlight archive? i've been recognizing a lot of things that feel kind of similar to stuff from that series. (shards/splinters obviously, fairies being very similar to spren including their nahel bond, the cognitive realm, etc). obviously your story is your own, just wondering if that's part of the inspiration.
Sorry never have, sounds interesting though!

If there's any game OoT has taken direct inspiration from, it's probably Majikoi just as far as having a strong, preset group of friends being the main focus of the story.

Reactions: filipskyi and tha

rebel836

May 15, 2018
Holy shit. I just stumbled across this game and powered through it in a few days and it immediately jumped to like my top 3. There was so much more than I thought or am used to, and it's still only like, half? over? I'm afraid to be that guy that starts throwing around interrogatory questions about update frequency but let me say, in the nicest way possible, screw you for giving me yet another game to have to anxiously wait around to experience more of -.-

Also Cro best girl. Fite me

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Holy shit. I just stumbled across this game and powered through it in a few days and it immediately jumped to like my top 3. There was so much more than I thought or am used to, and it's still only like, half? over? I'm afraid to be that guy that starts throwing around interrogatory questions about update frequency but let me say, in the nicest way possible, screw you for giving me yet another game to have to anxiously wait around to experience more of -.-

Also Cro best girl. Fite me
This game is one of the few where it has a sizable monthly update.

4.60 star(s) 222 Votes