Ren'Py Outland Wanderer [v0.0.23] [Outland Wanderer]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Giros-40

May 2, 2020
Is there any specific files I need to delete in the Temp folder? I don't know which ones to erase.
Also, where do I input the password?
How do I explain...
About this place ( "\AppData\Local\Temp" ) "Temp" sometimes leaves a copy of an extracted folder or just a saved game depending on how he organized this game.

With what happened to me to delete all the saved memories:
If I delete folder and extract the folder again. The game saves still exist and I found elements in "Temp".

"Temp" you can clean it inside if you want because it only hides temporary files.

To go quickly in this folder just type: %Temp%
1704003383262.png

And as a little information:
The "renpy" and it depends on the creators. Some use a complete copy of the game (no idea why) or simply save data. in "Local" ; "LocalLow" and "Roaming"... you can find them with game name or creator name or a group in "renpy" folder.

For password look at the image.

1704003541344.png

Reactions: crayz135

deadeater

Dec 25, 2019

You can used this for checking everything in the game like scenes conditions,secret code,etc ;)

KCEdwards

May 30, 2023
Help! I just downloaded the game or windows and whenever I try to complete Lothar's part of the postal training quest to defeat the dummy there is a game breaking bug where I only get one action and it then it just beats me to death.

SmartShnek

Apr 1, 2019
Help! I just downloaded the game or windows and whenever I try to complete Lothar's part of the postal training quest to defeat the dummy there is a game breaking bug where I only get one action and it then it just beats me to death.
Skill issue
(I face this bug too, don't know x) )

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote