• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Outland Wanderer [v0.0.23] [Outland Wanderer]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Giros-40

May 2, 2020
Is there any specific files I need to delete in the Temp folder? I don't know which ones to erase.
Also, where do I input the password?
How do I explain...
About this place ( "\AppData\Local\Temp" ) "Temp" sometimes leaves a copy of an extracted folder or just a saved game depending on how he organized this game.

With what happened to me to delete all the saved memories:
If I delete folder and extract the folder again. The game saves still exist and I found elements in "Temp".

"Temp" you can clean it inside if you want because it only hides temporary files.

To go quickly in this folder just type: %Temp%
1704003383262.png

And as a little information:
The "renpy" and it depends on the creators. Some use a complete copy of the game (no idea why) or simply save data. in "Local" ; "LocalLow" and "Roaming"... you can find them with game name or creator name or a group in "renpy" folder.

For password look at the image.

1704003541344.png

Reactions: crayz135

deadeater

Dec 25, 2019

You can used this for checking everything in the game like scenes conditions,secret code,etc ;)

KCEdwards

May 30, 2023
Help! I just downloaded the game or windows and whenever I try to complete Lothar's part of the postal training quest to defeat the dummy there is a game breaking bug where I only get one action and it then it just beats me to death.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Giros-40

SmartShnek

Apr 1, 2019
Help! I just downloaded the game or windows and whenever I try to complete Lothar's part of the postal training quest to defeat the dummy there is a game breaking bug where I only get one action and it then it just beats me to death.
Skill issue
(I face this bug too, don't know x) )

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Giros-40

Giros-40

May 2, 2020
Hello everyone,

-= First, sorry for the long text and for understanding what I'm saying... =-

I have a curious question about (bug) or (problems)... who has or noticed a problem and even though the version changes (problem still appears)?

And sometimes the problems are skipped because I don't know what, and I know that in the (save folder) automatic save or one could be the (persistent file) maybe here is the cause?...

I tried to resolve or rather understand if I have a version of (old save) and continuing to use the same (old save) even though it is created again (new save)... what I want to say is that the (save) is affected with a (bug) and it is not removed, and I do not want to clean or delete the entire game in (folder game) and folder saved in "appdata" ("RenPy" or game name). And I clean traces in (regedit) memory of the files where they have been installed or memory of the file where it is placed.

Well... solution or not... I just want to know the cause behind this...

It's complicated and I don't want to start the fourth game again. ( •̥́ ˍ •̀ )

Last edited:

Giros-40

May 2, 2020
is there a version without the dummy bug and error screens after every single fight? the live version on itch doesn't have it...
It depends on whether they have a bug, I have tried it and it works fine if you repeat it again.
If it continues sometimes it doesn't, and that's why I'm looking for the cause and I know it's in "savegame" it swallows some bug and still remembers it.
The savegame was ruined before due to something that was wrong or modified because it did not allow it to continue properly.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote