pt2401

Aug 22, 2021
anyway was someone able to fuck the big boobs - green clothed girl of the cg room?
I think a bunch of the CGs in general went unused, all the ending stuff is new art and loads of the pregnancy sex doesnt have a scene aswell.

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Is there any scene with Nampa Mom/Fortune Teller besides the basic fortune telling and titfuck?

oneanother

Sep 2, 2020
Literally cannot pay through DlSite with my chose payment methods. Was anybody able to get the 1.09 through one of those download sites?

oneanother

Sep 2, 2020
I was able to get a slow one from keep to share and should be taking ~6 hr from now. If you get a mega up then SICK. I can try to share mine out too if that doesn't work .
I am now uploading a Mega file which has the zip MTL version. I'll do another reply with the link. In the meantime is there a way to get the main link updated to a 1.09?
NGL I was hoping they woud update the terrible sex SE, but some things will never change.

Last edited:

oneanother

Sep 2, 2020

Here is the mega link. Update is good but not great: Added area is interesting, happy to have an ending option, some of the models have been redrawn and I swear some scenes animate differently. Big drawbacks: This Translation Fix also seems to get rid of the in-battle animations for nampa skills and also their reaction faces in general :( I really liked that aspect of the game, also some of the generation for random women is off where sometimes for DAYS only dark skinned characters will have large breasts and outie-nipps, while light skinned characters will have small breasts and innie-nipps, then it will snap out of it and the random generation is fine. Last thing is that the goddamn timer still does not work, so it will show for one day then disappear so good luck finding timings without the usual frustrations.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
So, I've tried out v.1.09 thanks to the kind soul who posted the MTL link and I've gotta say, the endings were really underwhelming. I'll go into detail for each of the girls' endings in the spoiler. Aside from the addition of the endings, there isn't much added to the game. At all.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
so,i noticed there are 5 rooms at hospital for pregnant girls,who i the fifth?the landlady or the cartomancer?there are rooms for your mob girls too,but the main ones are the one's who i'm mostly interested

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes