MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
I think this is the place you guys are talking about?

Last edited:

Guato

Jan 24, 2020
It says that it will take 2 hours for my download, when it is completed I pass the link through google drive (unless I fall asleep, or someone else shares it) 100 kb/seg AHHHHH

Last edited:

aosora

Mar 26, 2017
Haber niños y niñas, Taquito viene a dejar la actualizacion.

son dos archivos de mega, les dejo aca los enlaces, cualquier queja sobre el servicio quejense con su servidor, pues el la primera vez que hago esto, nada mas no me reporten los enlaces por favor y solo los dejare 3 dias por seguridad.

Buenas noches.

PD: credits for Anime-Sharing

Also, a english patch? pls !

Reactions: megaugau and Valila

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
So in the new update from what I can understand, is that there is a new building which is a church in which you can go to to have a mock wedding where you imagine what it would be like to be married to any girl (doesn't seem to matter if she's pregnant) after that the game asks you if the girl you married broke ties the two other dudes, if not you see an extra ntr scene, after that you are put back in the church
Edit: there is also 2 sex scenes with the priest

Untitled9.png Untitled.png

Last edited:

Krylux

Oct 21, 2017
So in the new update from what I can understand, is that there is a new building which is a church in which you can go to to have a mock wedding where you imagine what it would be like to be married to any girl (doesn't seem to matter if she's pregnant) after that the game asks you if the girl you married broke ties the two other dudes, if not you see an extra ntr scene, after that you are put back in the church
Edit: there is also 2 sex scenes with the priest

View attachment 1493909 View attachment 1493907
There's also the AV store down the fortune teller with 3 scenes (Priest, The lady from the Inn and a girl from a previous game)

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes