• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
Comments from 2020 are saying there is no actual pregnancy, did that change? And is it only ending?

WinxFan

Jul 21, 2021
i dunno i remeber getting them pregant and they popping up in the nurse office allowing pregant scenes. not sure when i last played though.

Reactions: Arabi1

oneanother

Sep 2, 2020
Comments from 2020 are saying there is no actual pregnancy, did that change? And is it only ending?
Pregnancy is MAJOR in this if you want it to be. All of the Main women can get pregnant, they have pregnancy scenes in the hospital as well as a pregnancy NTR scene with doctors as well as a birthing scene.
Plus you can get the contact info of up to three randomly-assorted women, then “date” them so they move into a small section of the map, get them pregnant and get pregnancy scenes from them too.

Deyn21

Jun 17, 2018
Ugh, game got fixed like 3 years after being finished.

It's like dev after all that time wanted to replay own game and suddenly discover that it has a lot bugs.

asdf115

Jun 18, 2018
I'm probably not the target audience since I couldn't get over the comically large tits but I like the actively competing NPC type gameplay. Anyone have recommendations for similar games (other than like visual novel styles) with a less exaggerated artstyle?

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
I'm probably not the target audience since I couldn't get over the comically large tits but I like the actively competing NPC type gameplay. Anyone have recommendations for similar games (other than like visual novel styles) with a less exaggerated artstyle?
Hero Roy's Wedding, but this one still the goat in these type of games, you defo should give him a chance

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes