Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
So, I am considering playing the game again since it got a full translation, but I already beat the game a while ago (with the MTL). Has anything new been added worth playing through the whole game again?

Reactions: goonslagoon

faptasm

Oct 21, 2017
Oh sweet it got updated properly, to were I can actually tell what the fuck is happening now. I felt pretty bad wanking to literally just drawings and the ramblings of a madman who is only lucid when talking about sex, so this is a welcome change.

Also, to all five people back here developing a game centered on AI CG for the artwork, let this game serve as proof that I'm not as snooty and picky as my rambling ass sounds. You will have so much more success trying to hook me on a fetish game by actually liking something enough to painstakingly draw it

XLuteX

Aug 19, 2021
Extra CG MEGA File no longer Available
wat hapen or is it already included in the Game?

raizen23

Sep 15, 2020
All the characters are familiar to me from another game I tried a while ago but I don't remember the name if anyone knows it please put the name

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
So, I am considering playing the game again since it got a full translation, but I already beat the game a while ago (with the MTL). Has anything new been added worth playing through the whole game again?
No content, only bug fixes and a better TL. You can read the Changelog.
Hmmmm, so the mod here: https://f95zone.to/threads/outmaneuver-nn-pick-up-beach-v1-09d_mod1-breast-mafia.45109/post-7491374 doesn't seem to be compatible with the latest version with the updated translations, since it seems to revert back to the original. HankX is this the case on your end as well, or did I just do something wrong (I extracted everything and overwrote the files)?
I'll try to incorporate their mod into a patch. Stay tuned.

AlphaOmega47

Jan 5, 2019
How the fuck am I actually meant to beat Madoka (the Milf), she just spams showing her phone which takes off half my MIND bar and halves my damage, none of the moves seem to have any real effect on her and the only way I have managed to beat her once was by downing a potion every second turn and getting lucky on RNG for her damage rolls, WTF am I missing?

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
that unlocks the gallery and a save file.
I won't be porting the mod from the old MTL, it'll take more time than I'm willing to put into this.

nilloueiennari

Apr 22, 2024
Can someone please tell me how to trigger the endings? I have madoka all ntr and vanilla scenes but Idk what to do after that. Am I supposed to get a prompt or something?

Pnsrex

Oct 21, 2017
Can someone please tell me how to trigger the endings? I have madoka all ntr and vanilla scenes but Idk what to do after that. Am I supposed to get a prompt or something?
Endings are triggered at the church on the main map. When you finish all scenes with a girl she becomes an option to marry. If you also saw the NTR scenes with her, you get an extra scene in each ending.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Compressed game + Mod v3 > < (Not editting friendly) 220mb
Decrypted game + Mod v3.1 > < (Editting friendly) 1620mb

Mod v3.1 > <
Added the plugin Galv_ChoicePictures, to display pictures while in the menus
- Still not fully implemented (may be used later to display changes in the mob creation without selecting)
- Jiggle animation in menus
Added junk, dont enter the Cheat zone without saving your game beforehand
Experimented with upscaled sprites (inside cheat zone) Press left and right to cicle between the girls and choosing them to be naked changes the display

Worked a bit in derusting my digital art skills but I no longer intend to implement it as a mod
Time wasted so far: 2/3 bodies 1/3 front hair 1/5 back hair 1/4 tits 0/6 clothes

⮟ ⮟ ⮟ Useless ⮟ ⮟ ⮟
What I would like changed
• Gameplay: Always* party of 3, Controllable character switchable pressing tab, able to progress as them
• Combat: Levelling to unlock skills and Pick-up stats being meaningful in combat, Efective status effects
• Stuff
- Events when meeting girls at their place during the night with high affinity
- No target confirmation in battle
HankX Maybe you can mod the game again Someone translated it again and the mods you added were removed

Reactions: A. Dark and HankX
3.90 star(s) 21 Votes