tonzak

Dec 18, 2016
Jesus h. christ, is there any way to make the time pass much slower? There seems to be some events only at certain times, but by the time I get there, it's already midnight. Again!

Also, the clock keeps disappearing, making it utterly useless if I have to re-show it after every single minor scene change.

SilverDog11

Sep 11, 2021
Jesus h. christ, is there any way to make the time pass much slower? There seems to be some events only at certain times, but by the time I get there, it's already midnight. Again!

Also, the clock keeps disappearing, making it utterly useless if I have to re-show it after every single minor scene change.
There doesn't seem to be a way to slow it down, but generally you only really need to be looking between the times of 12-16 and 16-20. In between those ranges, the characters won't move once they're set on a target. Not to mention that if you miss a specific event, you can simply skip with "B" until a full week later if you want, and there's no real repercussions, since no event really advances without you activating it.

The biggest issue seems to be finding where those events will take place. After my last question on how to finish an NTR chain, I looked further into it and found that the fortune teller actually does have a use. Once you've started down an NTR story line, the fortune teller does mention the next place you can expect to find the girl and the chosen guy related to her. From there you can either stick to those locations and spam B, or stick to the beach until the chosen girl and correct guy are both missing.

Real Trampas

Jan 21, 2024
I.
As heir of Fantasy - hentai- RPG...japanese- games

I

After playing those kind of games since 2007...

I
As a 30 yo Wizard :KEK:

I.. declare herebly this game as a

You . Must . Play

:HideThePain:

Reactions: A. Dark

Dedensai

Jun 12, 2017
Wasn't there a bug were some of the animations wouldn't play? was that fixed?

Last edited:

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Compressed game + Mod v3 > < (Not editting friendly) 220mb
Decrypted game + Mod v3.1 > < (Editting friendly) 1620mb

Mod v3.1 > <
Added the plugin Galv_ChoicePictures, to display pictures while in the menus
- Still not fully implemented (may be used later to display changes in the mob creation without selecting)
- Jiggle animation in menus
Added junk, dont enter the Cheat zone without saving your game beforehand
Experimented with upscaled sprites (inside cheat zone) Press left and right to cicle between the girls and choosing them to be naked changes the display

Worked a bit in derusting my digital art skills but I no longer intend to implement it as a mod
Time wasted so far: 2/3 bodies 1/3 front hair 1/5 back hair 1/4 tits 0/6 clothes

⮟ ⮟ ⮟ Useless ⮟ ⮟ ⮟
What I would like changed
• Gameplay: Always* party of 3, Controllable character switchable pressing tab, able to progress as them
• Combat: Levelling to unlock skills and Pick-up stats being meaningful in combat, Efective status effects
• Stuff
- Events when meeting girls at their place during the night with high affinity
- No target confirmation in battle
I would like to ask Are you still working on the mods on this game?

Reactions: HankX

HankX

Jul 4, 2017
I would like to ask Are you still working on the mods on this game?
Yep, will update the original mod post later
Just porting it over to the translated version and changing stuff that was easy to deal with from the other versions

Edit: Original post updated with link to download the mod for the better translation link
I'll not seek the f95 mods to have the link for that post outside the "OLD MTL" Spoiler
Bye

Last edited:

A. Dark

Aug 19, 2021
Just porting it over to the translated version and changing stuff that was easy to deal with from the other versions

Edit: Original post updated with link to download the mod for the better translation link
I'll not seek the f95 mods to have the link for that post outside the "OLD MTL" Spoiler
Bye
The hero came to rescue it seems.. Thanks man..

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020

Bye
Thanks for your efforts, I'll pull some strings to update the OP.

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Game v1.09 Better TL + Mod

Features:
Fixes: Skills start their intended events
Cheats: Gold & Items, Pick up Stats, Battle Stats, Unlock Events,
Party: Add/Remove Characters with controllable behaviour or not
Changes: Nudist variant, Increased contacts limit to 9 (Only acessable by the Menu)

Full game with better TL and Mod

Bye, i'll only reply something from here if someone with AI art or lots of free time is interested in giving the Random girls sprites
Just posting because I'm not sure if this is intended or not. Some of the potential randomized contacts simply disappear when you interact with them on the street. The "Hit On / Stop" menu still appears, but selecting Hit On does nothing and the model vanishes. I assume it's because they're the "nudist" type added by the mod, but since the game doesn't have an introduction for them it's defaulting to skip the encounter.

Thanks for the mod and your time. As much detail as you put into the mod I thought this might be a bug and you would want to know.

Reactions: HankX

HankX

Jul 4, 2017
Just posting because I'm not sure if this is intended or not. Some of the potential randomized contacts simply disappear when you interact with them on the street. The "Hit On / Stop" menu still appears, but selecting Hit On does nothing and the model vanishes. I assume it's because they're the "nudist" type added by the mod, but since the game doesn't have an introduction for them it's defaulting to skip the encounter.

Thanks for the mod and your time. As much detail as you put into the mod I thought this might be a bug and you would want to know.
It was indeed an oversight, it's been so long since the first version of the mod that i had forgotten about it
Extract this where the game executable is

A. Dark

Aug 19, 2021
I.
As heir of Fantasy - hentai- RPG...japanese- games

I

After playing those kind of games since 2007...

I
As a 30 yo Wizard :KEK:

I.. declare herebly this game as a

You . Must . Play

:HideThePain:
O wise wizard, would you kindly enlighten us with some similar games? One I know of is called "Sana"

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes