UnshavenBox94

Dec 5, 2020
Question about Madoka, when asked if you lover her or if you just want sex, does the answer matter? When she is with the other 2 dudes she doesn't really mention MCs name at all. With the other girls they did mention MCs name when the other were interacting with them. I wasn't sure if that was the reason and If there was a way to change that or if I would have to go all the way back in the game and this time say that you love her.

I see how there is an NTR ending for them, but the character is just some random mob, does that mean that the NTR endings can only happen with some random mob? Or is the random mob meant to represent either possible of one of your buddies doing the NTR stuff.

Also can you only have kids with the 3 people that you ad in your contacts? Since it seems like they can't have more than 1 each. And what happens to the kids that you have with the main girls? Do they just "magically disappear" after they give birth?

UnshavenBox94

Dec 5, 2020
In downtown there is a glowing tile near the bathrooms. After you save a contact, go there and make the call. Also Hookups have a chance to get pregnant and then take up in the residential area.
For the hookups is it only L-cup girls that get pregnant? Since it doesn't looks like anyone with smaller breasts can get pregnant for some reason.

bludysunday

Jan 27, 2023
For the hookups is it only L-cup girls that get pregnant? Since it doesn't looks like anyone with smaller breasts can get pregnant for some reason.
Any of the girls can as far as I am aware. Sometimes it just takes a ridiculous amount of times, I think I had one where I had to bang her 9 times for her to get pregnant.

UnshavenBox94

Dec 5, 2020
The other poster is correct as well, it just takes a ton of times but can be randomly be lucky. Any of the hookups can get pregnant.
Do they have different CGs then? Since all 3 of the ones that I had on contact were all L-Cup with the only difference being their face/hair but otherwise they look the same. I'm also assuming that they can only get pregnant once, and that when the landlord comes to collect money that they can't get pregnant from that and that same scenes plays over and over and there are no variants of it. Or anything implying that it happened in the first place other than you being there and choosing not to give them money

bludysunday

Jan 27, 2023
Do they have different CGs then? Since all 3 of the ones that I had on contact were all L-Cup with the only difference being their face/hair but otherwise they look the same. I'm also assuming that they can only get pregnant once, and that when the landlord comes to collect money that they can't get pregnant from that and that same scenes plays over and over and there are no variants of it. Or anything implying that it happened in the first place other than you being there and choosing not to give them money
Same CG just different body types. Like the main heroines they can have infinite kids but only 1 stays home.

Reactions: Randomguy001

oneanother

Sep 2, 2020
Okay, does anyone know how to open Mary (blonde guide)? She has art and scenes, but I can't find them in the gallery and I don't understand how to get to her in the game.
I believe that in game she is not acessible, just like the woman in the gangbang room. The CG’s are from potential but unused content I think. My re-write is gonna fix that hopefully.

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes