3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Vilh

Dec 5, 2019
"Progress Report | Over the Moon - 04/22/2024

This report is a day late. I apologize. Not sure where my head is at.

I'm still trying to figure out what I want from the openarms scene. It's the first sexual interaction between Suzi and MC. What do you all think their first sexual encounter should be?

Everything is taking shape nicely after the first scene. Suzi is going to help out with Moon as she seems to be unusually angry in her adulthood.

View attachment 1713957069876.webp

The conversation between Suzi and Moon will be productive.

There is going to be three sexy scenes in this update. We'll have some fun with Jenny, Harmony, and Suzi.

Sorry again for the late report, but I genuinely appreciate the support you all have given me. Stay hydrated!"

Vilh

Dec 5, 2019
Progress Report | Over the Moon - 05/06/2024

"I am the worst. I lost track of time again. I thought I had another week before it was time for a progress report.

I'm going to go on a little tangent here. You can find a summary at the bottom of this post.

My plans for this series have been derailed ever since Petal's game was banned on Steam. Once itch.io shut me down, I had to start investing time in other things just to survive. I'm trying to build another empire so when this one finally finishes crumbling to the ground, I have something to fall back on. A lot of my time is being invested in other things so that I don't have to work at McDonald's when the Powers that Be have finally taken everything from me.

This is not fair to you guys. I should have been finished with Over the Moon at the end of last year. I should have enough funding rolling in to afford additional hands to help with coding and renders, I should have content for Penny being generated, and I should have at least one other new story in the works. But I don't because Steam and itch decided my works were too reprehensible for their platforms. It's bullshit. It's not fair to any of us.

View attachment 1715044105882.webp

Mid-Rant preview. Suzi chastises MC for being a numbskull. He deserves it. We all know he does.

With all that weighing on me, my motivation has wavered. I'm finding it difficult to concentrate, I'm having trouble staying positive, and I'm angry all the time. I feel robbed of the success that I earned, and I'm jealous of all the developers who are doing well because they colored inside the lines.

In light of all that, I have not been completely wasting my time. When I'm having trouble focusing on Over the Moon, I've been building assets and writing out the plot for a new game that I will be working on after OtM is complete. This is assuming both that I still have a Patreon after OtM is finished, and that you guys like the premise of the new game. We're going to codename this new AVN Project B. I may or may not have a preview for you guys inside the next release of Over the Moon. It depends on if I can make that much progress on it. Otherwise, it will be in the Chapter 4 release of Over the Moon.

TL;DR - I'm sorry Over the Moon is taking so long. However, I have a new project in the works that will be my next AVN after OtM is complete. I'll have a preview for it either in the OtM Chapter 3 release or the Chapter 4 release.

You guys are awesome for supporting me and for sticking with me through these hard times. I can't even express how much it means to me to have such generous fans. From the bottom of my Lockheart, thank you!"

Vlntn71

Jun 4, 2022
View attachment 3148919

Overview:
Welcome to Over the Moon
A lot has happened over the past 2 years, picking up from where A Moment of Bliss ended.
Welcome to the future, where memories can be transferred to Androids.
You can now use VARGs, Virtual Augmented Reality Glasses, a new way to interact without leaving home.
Your daughter Moon is a music star in the making, and her business manager wants you to write some songs for Moon for the television show "Madds Medusa." Here's the thing: your daughter hates your guts, and you need to spend a week with her.
How will things go?
Thread Updated: 2024-04-11
Release Date: 2024-04-01
Developer: Lockheart - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 2.0.1
Language: English
Prequel: A Moment of Bliss
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac (v1.0.1): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android (v1.0.1): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3148970 View attachment 3148972 View attachment 3148973 View attachment 3148974 View attachment 3148976 View attachment 3148978 View attachment 3148982 View attachment 3148983 View attachment 3148984
How long till the update comes out for Android? I love these games btw thank you so much for making, the story is amazing I really really to the MC as well

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes