3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Vilh

Dec 5, 2019
"Progress Report | Over the Moon - 06/03/2024

The demo is very close to being complete. It's some of the best renders I've ever made. I'll have a link to it on the main menu of Over the Moon in the next release.
It recently came to my attention that the animations aren't working in Over the Moon. I've fixed them. They will be working in the next release.
I'm also finishing up the last scene for Over the Moon. There's just a few renders left to do for it.
However, the two scenes I'm currently working on should have several animations and take a decent amount of time to create.
View attachment 1717522958058.webp

Uh oh. What has poor Jenny gotten herself into today?

We're creeping up to the finish line here. There's probably another month to go. Hang with me and we'll get there.

Thanks for the support, and stay hydrated!"

Aug 9, 2022
Has this game been abandoned?
Last update was in April of this year. If you've been following Lockheart, you'd know that it takes about 6 months for each update, depending on how much work is being done. He does have a Discord page where he is good about talking to fans.

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
I had to copy my saves from another computer but now it seems Moon calls (I'm guessing her mother) keeper and the MC, guardian? Is this right or am I having some issue?

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I had to copy my saves from another computer but now it seems Moon calls (I'm guessing her mother) keeper and the MC, guardian? Is this right or am I having some issue?
The persistent file stores those as far as I recall

If they are off - start a new game - modify them to mother and father or something - click a few screens - then go to menu and load your save

It should work

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
I'll probably request to take over the thread later.
But, I'm a bit busy today and over the weekend. So I'll just drop the links here.

Release Date: 2024-07-25
Version: 3.1.0
Changelog:
  • Chapter 3
  • Gallery updated
  • New outfit for Suzi
35,223 words overall
902 story renders
13 animations
986 renders overall

Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
APK*: - - -

*Old saves from the APK made by DA might/will not work.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
I liked the first vn Petal but didn't like Bliss at all being kinetic with forced lesbian and a 40 year old idiot mc that needed a teen to teach him about sex.. How does this one compare?

Last edited:

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
I liked the first vn Petal but didn't like Bliss at all being kinetic with forced lesbian and a 40 year old idiot mc that needed a teen to teach him about sex.. How does this one compare?
Well, guess I go with your categories and say:
  • Probably more of an idiot MC; more in how he's behaving, not the sex part.
  • You can pick a choice to avoid the lesbian action involved threesome.
  • Except for the intro and that lesbian choice mentioned, it's pretty much a kinetic novel.

Reactions: Daddy-S

Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
Earlier you mentioned on either the patreon or the discord that OTM would be scaled down with the threat of a shutdown of your patreon.
Are we seeing this shortened version, or the original?

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Earlier you mentioned on either the patreon or the discord that OTM would be scaled down with the threat of a shutdown of your patreon.
Are we seeing this shortened version, or the original?
I'm not Lock so I'm not 100% sure. Patreon is more or less fine as it is right now, I think itch.io was the platform that went nuts and Steam obviously refused to sell the earlier parts, since they (afaik) look into the code and make assumptions.

The sword of Damocles dangles over all AVN devs. Mostly from the side of payment providers like stripe (or MasterCard directly) and such. With their pressure platforms like itch give in or gave in pretty quickly on the, lets say, more kinky stuff.

If Lock's Patreon gets shut down, we will have one last attempt with another strategy, but that would also involve letting go* all the sexy scenes as far as I know, which I hope will not happen.

On the scale of things, I can't tell, since I don't know. I'm just taking over the coding part, so Lock can concentrate on the story and art. What I know is, that Lock wants to finish the trilogy.

* letting go? letting go of? letting away? ... not having them. English!

Last edited:
Reactions: Rohse
3.90 star(s) 9 Votes