4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Chapter 4 is out to our beta testers.
Some of the changes to look forward to:
  • New mechanic "change view angle" for one of the scenes.
  • New title cards (currently only in new content)
  • 2 new naughtyhorny scenes with our pizza girl
We expect to release the update early/mid next week.

Red_John

Apr 2, 2024
Is that the whole release, or the four scenes that were originally teased?

JoKa_Kinetic

Jan 27, 2023
Hell yeah, Soon TM

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
is it gonna be today,tomorrow?Cant w8 to play this
The proofreading and testing is finished and the new build is done.

The goal is to release on Patreon tomorrow at the latest (Yesterday's post said "within 48h"). So, depending on timezone and my workload somewhere after Lockheart put it out on Patreon.

GioBol - The Librarian

Engaged Member
May 19, 2021
The proofreading and testing is finished and the new build is done.

The goal is to release on Patreon tomorrow at the latest (Yesterday's post said "within 48h"). So, depending on timezone and my workload somewhere after Lockheart put it out on Patreon.
Does this update end the game or just a chapter?

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Over the Moon - Chapter 4, Part 1

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD v4.2.3
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android*: - - -

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021

Harem Highlander was supposed to be a parody of the average harem adult visual novel. I made the renders for the first chapter of the project, and it was written by Eris who is no longer in the AVN business. The project has been abandoned. The picture featured above is Jizzabelle, who was actually the inspiration for Judy from The Judas Ghost. Looking back on that project, I miss simpler times.
Hmm...I actually re-play Harem Highlander about once a year. It was my first AVN that introduced me to this type of type of entertainment. As well it's very entertaining title to experience.

And another abandoned title that recently re-played is Reluctant Archon . It's also a fun old school harem title, and the goddess deflowering DLC was excellently done as well.

Regards,

Reactions: save8lot

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
OverTheMoon-4.2.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: RiamMar

OmegaLord

Jul 30, 2022
I second the thought on waiting till the next update. There was nothing bad in this one but also just felt like one huge tease as well.
I'm trying to stay vague so as not to ruin anything for those who have yet to play it.
It's quite a short update compared to what we normally get.
We do get some action in it as is common with Lockheart and appreciated.

I feel this update will be best played with chapter 5 immediately after. By no means is it bad to be clear.
It just felt like 1/2 a glass of water when your thirsty, takes the worst part away but still leaves you quite thirsty.

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
I second the thought on waiting till the next update. There was nothing bad in this one but also just felt like one huge tease as well.
I'm trying to stay vague so as not to ruin anything for those who have yet to play it.
It's quite a short update compared to what we normally get.
We do get some action in it as is common with Lockheart and appreciated.

I feel this update will be best played with chapter 5 immediately after. By no means is it bad to be clear.
It just felt like 1/2 a glass of water when your thirsty, takes the worst part away but still leaves you quite thirsty.
This is only part 1 of chapter 4. Seems chapter 4 is taking longer to produce than previous chapters, so dev felt it was better to release what he had ready at the deadline, rather than push back the release schedule entirely. Though, according to my URM progress bar, this half-chapter update appears to be almost as large as all 3 previous chapters combined, so it's still quite a lot of meat to dig into.

OmegaLord

Jul 30, 2022
This is only part 1 of chapter 4. Seems chapter 4 is taking longer to produce than previous chapters, so dev felt it was better to release what he had ready at the deadline, rather than push back the release schedule entirely. Though, according to my URM progress bar, this half-chapter update appears to be almost as large as all 3 previous chapters combined, so it's still quite a lot of meat to dig into.
I am lost to what URM progress bar is or how it measures things.
But I can say with certainty this was not even as much as the previous update let alone all the rest combined.
I'm really at a loss as how you could even come up with a statement like that.
This release the game is 730mb while the previous was 670mb... So with 60mb your saying the game being 9% larger is gonna offer more than what we had? These are uncompressed versions as well.

I will stand corrected if this is chapter 4 Part 1 and the next release will be Part 2. I assumed it would be Chapter 5 as I don't remember Lockheart has split chapters before and I have not been following any of their blogs, dev updates.

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes