Halexx

Aug 28, 2016
V0.5.1 has been released to the public. You can find the MEGA link as well as the release post on patreon:
Praise the gods :eazyHype:
Not much story progress but the CGs are there.

Last edited:

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Are you sure, did you download it the post doesn't say Claire's Quest anyway?!

Random sites aren't that trustworthy. His patreon has Claire at 0.9.2 and Zombie at 0.5.1.

Is it coincidence they have the 0.9.2 Zombie version? I think not. I say they made a mistake, your choice what to believe.

Reactions: met4lsp4wn

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
v.0.9.2 out on RomComics.org
Are you sure, did you download it the post doesn't say Claire's Quest anyway?!

According to his patreon and ulmf the last sex zombie v0.5.1 released 2 june he has been working on Claire's Quest since his quote here as of 11 July
Patron priority applies to this release, but due to the middling release date, both June and July patrons will get the early access! Same thing will apply for the later Sex Zombie update this month! So, if you pledged on both months (and a big thank you if you did that btw) you may get messaged twice when your early access rolls around!
The links from ulmf Claire's Quest and Sex Zombie Looks like they got it wrong on that site from everywhere i have read. If still unsure head over to his patreon site and read his last post on 14 July.

tysonl

Sep 7, 2016
anyone have a copy of the game with Jill Valentine images? before they switched the pictures to pink hair girl? personally i preferred the Jill game

Reactions: Templar Knight

JJATH

May 2, 2017
Why is the Title 0.5.1 instead of 0.05.1? I'm not being rude or anything. It's just your making the game look smaller than it is.

4.20 star(s) 68 Votes