Lyka

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2018
I like the graphics - very much!
But the one who thought to integrate white images would improve the experience, should have his head chopped off!
It may be ok on smartphones, but on big screens, it's like lighting your eyes with a flashlight.
What is missing is a menu to save/load/exit. Apart from that, it can be fun.
That's all I can say after five minutes.

Reactions: Suishy

Suishy

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2019
But the one who thought to integrate white images would improve the experience, should have his head chopped off! What is missing is a menu to save/load/exit
Thanks. It's a default fade outs but i'll fix it. Menu will be available in the next update

trix3

Jul 18, 2017
Yeah it looks nice, but I will wait til later releases for something more of a game.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Is it because she's a donkey? ;)
5-15 min. Its actualy start of big journey
Did you know that this is just mystification?
The donkey is the smartest of all even-toed ungulates ;)

The misconception that a donkey is "stupid" came from the fact that it is a stubborn animal that (due to its high intelligence) is hard to train.

Suishy

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2019
Did you know that this is just mystification?
The donkey is the smartest of all even-toed ungulates ;)

The misconception that a donkey is "stupid" came from the fact that it is a stubborn animal that (due to its high intelligence) is hard to train.
It was not about the mind, but about the girl's jaw. I specially drew her big teeth to emphasize her origin.

Reactions: WaerM

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Only human in a monstergirl world?
The donkey girl is nightmare fuel as is the rainbow headed creature. Just being honest here m8 otherwise it doesn't seem to bad.

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Love the artwork this far , both MC and npc's looks good and seem to have some personalities on them will have an eye on this game story seems fresh and New to me..
hope that it won't be a terrible grindfest though :)

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
Too much grind. After six selections to get the packages to the shop, I deleted it. It seems this world never developed a hand truck/trolley to move packages.

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
Huh, i really like this demo. For me, it was a very unique story, considering what i usually consume and dynamic art. A little motion and some well placed sound effects does give characters some depth and quality. Most importantly, there is world building right out the gate; it allows you to really get invested in the story and characters without loosing interest.

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Hmm... no Unity fan but the art, that 5th/tentacle image and that 6th one making me find an elf attractive, yeah what the hell I'll try it once.

"The head of a donkey, and the udders of a cow. "
... aaaaand now I'm wondering if we can get some lactation fetish out of her. ([Puts down the lotion] Cause otherwise not sure that one's gonna work for me no matter how much I like big boobs and booty.)

foreg

Oct 8, 2017
The art and character designs is nice and kinda non-standard, which is enougth to get me intrested in a game. I'll keep an eye on this one.