VN Ren'Py Onhold Overpowered [Ep. 12] [YoshiGames]

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Overpowered Ep.12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: Xtmr61 and Yooshi

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Overpowered [EP12] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux (2.3 GB/ 549 MB) : ,

Last edited:

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Huh????? I just downloaded the update and completed???? What the hell's happening here?
I should have looked at his Patreon page first. It's only the end of season 1. Although he's gonna work on a completely different game for the foreseeable future. So who knows when season 2 is gonna happen.

Reactions: hisfs and jxd

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Hino betraying the MC was so obvious that it made the ending very very very underwhelming.

Let's hope that Season 2 can redeem this blunder, because I really like some of the characters and the story behind it.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Been a while. Was wondering what happened to this game. Good thing it ain't actually complete. Lookin forward to season 2 whenever that happens.

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
Hino betraying the MC was so obvious that it made the ending very very very underwhelming.

Let's hope that Season 2 can redeem this blunder, because I really like some of the characters and the story behind it.
The problem is if it was just the end.
The first season literally did not conclude any character arcs.

This game works much better as a prologue than a first season, as that ending is where the story should really begin.

I just hope the MC is less stupid and narrow-minded in this season 2

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Is this the most "vanilla" game ever
From what I gather the story is just getting going. I'm not usually a fan of this art style but is the writing is good, I can put up with it.
What I really want to know is does it have music and sound? Sexy sounds in the lewd scenes? How about animations? :unsure:

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes