00M0R1

Mar 29, 2020
If you want your PC to be attracted to a feminine female, you should set your sexuality to 'femininity' and your genital attraction to 'vagina'.
If i remember correctly I set it up that way. Might have missclicked tho.

Reactions: DAIMOND

Kruxis

Sep 3, 2019
named it that way because I didn't add the mechanics that I feel are 'essential' for my game yet. (You can see the list on my blog.)
So I see "Combat System, prostitution, rape and banditry". Does this mean there's a chance in the future we can come across bandits which we can either join, fight, escape or surrender to (Depending on how dire the situation is). And these groups could capture you, use you and whore you out (Or profit from it if you decide to join them) if you aren't lucky enough?

DAIMOND

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2022
So I see "Combat System, prostitution, rape and banditry". Does this mean there's a chance in the future we can come across bandits which we can either join, fight, escape or surrender to (Depending on how dire the situation is). And these groups could capture you, use you and whore you out (Or profit from it if you decide to join them) if you aren't lucky enough?
Yes, it is very likely that all of those (except maybe the whoring out part) will be added at some point during Pre-Alpha. Thank you for the reply.

DAIMOND

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2022
Aw, I wanna whore out my big beefy dude to tiny dom women.
Prostitution out of your own free will will be added. I was just talking about the bandits forcing you to do it because it would most likely involve a lot more stuff going on than if they were to simply rape or capture you.

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
It's a good start for sure. I've seen a lot of games in near-completed states that aren't even as good as this!

I will say having to set 7 days-and-nights worth of activities, locations, and outfits is a bit much, especially for someone who wants to just jump in. Definitely not a fan of that system as it's a *lot* of clicking around before you even know if you're gonna like the game or not. If you're intent on keeping that system, please add a 1 through = key control to click the first, second, third, etc option on the list of choices.

I've also found a few bugs (but that's to be expected):
- Some actions during sex just leave you with no dialogue and no options, and the only fix I found is to click something like Stats or Inventory and return, and it'll "skip" your turn to fix it.
- Sometimes sex has endless loops of both partners orgasming over and over.
- Unsure if bug or NYI, oral (at least for M/M) didn't seem to be an option ever.

Again though, esp for a pre-alpha, overall this is a solid start and I'm definitely looking forward to future updates. (y)

DAIMOND

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2022
It's a good start for sure. I've seen a lot of games in near-completed states that aren't even as good as this!

I will say having to set 7 days-and-nights worth of activities, locations, and outfits is a bit much, especially for someone who wants to just jump in. Definitely not a fan of that system as it's a *lot* of clicking around before you even know if you're gonna like the game or not. If you're intent on keeping that system, please add a 1 through = key control to click the first, second, third, etc option on the list of choices.

I've also found a few bugs (but that's to be expected):
- Some actions during sex just leave you with no dialogue and no options, and the only fix I found is to click something like Stats or Inventory and return, and it'll "skip" your turn to fix it.
- Sometimes sex has endless loops of both partners orgasming over and over.
- Unsure if bug or NYI, oral (at least for M/M) didn't seem to be an option ever.

Again though, esp for a pre-alpha, overall this is a solid start and I'm definitely looking forward to future updates. (y)
What version are you playing? I applied some fixes for the bugs you described (sex actions crashing, infinite orgasm loop) in the latest hotfix. If the bugs still persist even in this hotfix then I'd like to ask; Are you at 'Intimate' or 'Intercourse' scene when it bugged out? What actions cause the bug? What are your and your partner's sex, and what fetishes do you have? I can use the information to pinpoint the bug and fix it.

Hand and oral scenes aren't implemented yet. They're to be added in the next update, along with the option to automatically set schedules and outfits. Thank you for your reply, I appreciate it.

How do you save an outfit?
Just select what to wear in each slot and it will save automatically.

Reactions: Polarthief

ZetaKE

Jul 14, 2023
What version are you playing? I applied some fixes for the bugs you described (sex actions crashing, infinite orgasm loop) in the latest hotfix. If the bugs still persist even in this hotfix then I'd like to ask; Are you at 'Intimate' or 'Intercourse' scene when it bugged out? What actions cause the bug? What are your and your partner's sex, and what fetishes do you have? I can use the information to pinpoint the bug and fix it.

Hand and oral scenes aren't implemented yet. They're to be added in the next update, along with the option to automatically set schedules and outfits. Thank you for your reply, I appreciate it.

Just select what to wear in each slot and it will save automatically.
I also had the no dialogue after orgasms on the hot fix 2 version.
Happened specifically during intercourse on my end, male/female gender and fetishes I'd need to check later.

Zephran

Nov 16, 2018
I'd like to say that I'll add it, but I'm not sure if I'm a good enough writer to do it. I'm not sure how to describe huge boobs other than say that "it's huge". Also, I don't really understand what you mean by 'paraphrasing'. Can you give some examples?
Here is a cutout of a screenshot from Corruption of champions 2. Obivously a high bar to climb, I am sure, but if you have not played this game, its predecessor, or the other games from the studio, you might be able to pick up one or two things from them. To point out what I mean wiht paraphrasing from that image: you dont get specifics in how she looks like, but you are imposed to imagine it from the vivid description. The effect -at least the one I get- is that I imagine itwehile not finished reading.
You could jsut say: "Yellow slitted eyes, with black scelera" from the last sentence, but "bathed in a black sea of charcoal shadow" makes me imagine I stare into them as I try to build in the additional details presented. 1689616451325.png

• Wow

DAIMOND

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2022
Here is a cutout of a screenshot from Corruption of champions 2. Obivously a high bar to climb, I am sure, but if you have not played this game, its predecessor, or the other games from the studio, you might be able to pick up one or two things from them. To point out what I mean wiht paraphrasing from that image: you dont get specifics in how she looks like, but you are imposed to imagine it from the vivid description. The effect -at least the one I get- is that I imagine itwehile not finished reading.
You could jsut say: "Yellow slitted eyes, with black scelera" from the last sentence, but "bathed in a black sea of charcoal shadow" makes me imagine I stare into them as I try to build in the additional details presented. View attachment 2778506
Thanks for showing me an example. I most likely won't be able to write at this level, but I'll try to do what I can.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
I've encountered some game-breaking bugs. First was an androgenous character which seemed to have unlimited orgasms. I used this to have him orgasm in my character 100 times and get her pregnant. This was just a useful bug for me so I wasn't even going to report it, but I think it's related to the real game-breaker. I set my character to hate anal, and accidentally did anal with unlimited orgasm guy, which somehow my character loved so much she couldn't stop orgasming. She was in the 6 digits of arousal, cumming every turn so I couldn't end the encounter, so I had to close the game. Forgot to take a screenshot.

Zephran

Nov 16, 2018
Thanks for showing me an example. I most likely won't be able to write at this level, but I'll try to do what I can.
Thats okay. Its enough for me to have provided some insight on how you can improve, although that bar is very high. Maybe you can jsut glean some inspiration from other games and implement them in yours, not just writing wise. I dont want to say "make a clone" but its not unimportant to gather some experience from competitors.

DAIMOND

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2022
I've encountered some game-breaking bugs. First was an androgenous character which seemed to have unlimited orgasms. I used this to have him orgasm in my character 100 times and get her pregnant. This was just a useful bug for me so I wasn't even going to report it, but I think it's related to the real game-breaker. I set my character to hate anal, and accidentally did anal with unlimited orgasm guy, which somehow my character loved so much she couldn't stop orgasming. She was in the 6 digits of arousal, cumming every turn so I couldn't end the encounter, so I had to close the game. Forgot to take a screenshot.
Okay, I'm doing an absolute crackdown on this bug now since it seems to happen again and again even when I tried to fix it. Thanks for the report.

McBrerbo

Jul 9, 2018
'Hermaphrodite' sex is actually already in the game and fully functional. I just decided to disable it for the time being because I'm still not sure about what pronouns to use for it. It will most likely be enabled in the next update, so please stay tuned. Thank you for the reply.
Try using "it" as a pronoun

disposablelighter

Nov 24, 2020
I'm sorry if this was covered in a tooltip somewhere, but is there a lore reason why masculine cat, dog, and bunny beast races generate so short across the board? Mice seem to skew a bit taller, but in my first month of play, everyone I met was shorter than my average height human (170cm), most floating under 155cm. Masculine humans seemed to generate between 170-188cm which is more along the lines of what I'd expect. I just want to make sure this is by design and not a bug, or even just bad luck on my end.

DAIMOND

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2022
I'm sorry if this was covered in a tooltip somewhere, but is there a lore reason why masculine cat, dog, and bunny beast races generate so short across the board? Mice seem to skew a bit taller, but in my first month of play, everyone I met was shorter than my average height human (170cm), most floating under 155cm. Masculine humans seemed to generate between 170-188cm which is more along the lines of what I'd expect. I just want to make sure this is by design and not a bug, or even just bad luck on my end.
Humans and dogs have the same height ranges (150-190), while cats are a bit shorter (145-185). Both mice and bunnies are much shorter (130-170). Sex does affect height (females are shorter and males are taller) but femininity doesn't. You're probably just unlucky. Thanks for the reply.

Reactions: disposablelighter

DAIMOND

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2022
Or just make it a 50/50 between he/she. Though hermaphrodite are considered to identify as female (seeing as they have more feminine features than males afaik)
I've planned to add 'gender' in the next update, which your pronouns will be based on instead of sex. Thank you for the reply.

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
I'm not gonna lie, the UI is absolutely atrocious. I can't remember the last time I played a game where the UI had such little clarity.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes