Unreal Engine Overtopia 3D [v0.9.94] [SilverGogs]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

vlad1994

Oct 11, 2017
Guys, anyone can explain how i get further from the first 2 areas? i just cant understand how, i beat both bosses, and i cant find the key anywhere

MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017
You must defeat Mami and Ginli. And keep talking to the demon, I just forgot her name.
The one that has been with you since the game started.

Jul 21, 2017
Any one have a breeding guid of sorts and where to find the rare ones i want to unlock the bestiary on my own but i need a little direction

MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017
The new version is out, but only for patreons.
In 16 days it will be available for everyone as far as I have seen.

There is the "desert" as a new place and 4 new monsters.
To get there you have to defeat the Kraken from the water level.

There are no new hybrids, they will be in the next update.
There is no information about hybrids and in the monster book there are only 4 new entries.
So my list is still up to date I would say.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

anavin500

Jun 29, 2017
on update + save file
sea - have data in the monster book but desert monster don't have
1 shemale monster(sea horse) and 1 dick girl monster(hyenas)

sex animation - when the monster male x futa main or futa x futa. futa always have a dick in sex animation (old ver. don't have a dick)

need
sex animation or can sex on two new girls on the strip club (Shantae and Mavis )

still, wait
Bowsette
sex animation gallery list (can custom or random color a monster)
the free camera can move left and right (on now can only move up and down)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dr_maricon

Jan 9, 2019
Wow, I didn't pay any attention to this game since the original demo, this is shaping up to be pretty good.

DaveHoff

Aug 7, 2018
yes it is becoming a nice game..... I'm still waiting for male protag.... however I don't think that will ever come. Plus I think I'm the only one who even wants that to be a thing so no real change will happen.... maybe I should go join the discord....

timmys666

Jul 8, 2017
yes it is becoming a nice game..... I'm still waiting for male protag.... however I don't think that will ever come. Plus I think I'm the only one who even wants that to be a thing so no real change will happen.... maybe I should go join the discord....
id like a male protag too but dont think that will happen who knows maybe in the future we will get a overtopia like this but with male

Reactions: starkillersfm

IGP

Jul 2, 2017
one question. the save file is working. if someone can talk in which folder should I put the save file because it is not working. appreciate

Pirothea

Mar 4, 2019
one question. the save file is working. if someone can talk in which folder should I put the save file because it is not working. appreciate
D:\Overtopia\Ovrtp_064\WindowsNoEditor\Ovrtp_03\Saved\SaveGames

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes