Unreal Engine Overtopia 3D [v0.9.94] [SilverGogs]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

starkillersfm

Feb 15, 2018
1. Bat
2. This is, I think at least, "Gummi". was there at the position....
This should be the cross between "panda" and "dwarf" :)
3. Mosquito
ok thanks i have everything now ^^ but weird because bat didnt appeared i already have it, but now it show
btw i found that vampire+mantis= mosquito

Adswde

May 26, 2018
I have a problem in this game in which my fps reaches a peak of 10, as much as I change the settings it doesn't go out of 10 fps, in the past it worked normally, does anyone know how to fix it?

MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017
With luck you can also get the mosquito queen. She is also a general like Mami for example :)
ok thanks i have everything now ^^ but weird because bat didnt appeared i already have it, but now it show
btw i found that vampire+mantis= mosquito
With luck you can also get the mosquito queen. She is also a general like Mami for example :)

Do you have the "normal" or the new Patreon-only version?
There are monsters in the new one that even I don't have yet.
Haven't gotten around to playing it yet, since I'll probably have to start over.

starkillersfm

Feb 15, 2018

Do you have the "normal" or the new Patreon-only version?
There are monsters in the new one that even I don't have yet.
Haven't gotten around to playing it yet, since I'll probably have to start over.
i have the normal one

MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017
starkillersfm

But the new version is also only "Patreon-exclusive", because there will be no public release for this one.
There are still features missing that will be added in the next release, so maybe that's not so bad :)

MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017
starkillersfm
Probably not, since this would mean that the entire first few minutes would be altered.
The main character is rapped. This leads to the conversation with the own army.

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
There is version 0.7 alpha as a "Patreon-only" update.
The reason behind this is that this version is not yet to the full satisfaction of the creator and accordingly not complete.
But the next update should be for everyone again.
Cool! Thanks for the response!

Reactions: MrSerji

MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017
Version 0.8 was released today and can be downloaded.
Unfortunately the download is only available to Patreon.
But there is no message that it is exclusive this time, so I assume that in 1 to 2 weeks everyone else will have access to it.

The hybrid list will be updated by me later as well :)

Reactions: green_vortex

Solace

Jun 9, 2017
This is a link to 0.8:
I don't really post so let me know if I'm breaking a rule. The developer has not released a changelog.

Pirothea

Mar 4, 2019
New monsters:
Ant found in desert area
Bast Lion+Anubis
Kepri Mummy+Ant
Hynie Hyena+Genie

Also there seems to be a bug with opening the console. Nothing's popping up when pressing ~ button.
If i read the Paeton page right the console command now is CTRL+SHIFT+C

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes