Unreal Engine Overtopia 3D [v0.9.94] [SilverGogs]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017
Is it possible to open the third floor of tavern?
Yes, and you can get Louise as a "Breeding Partner". Only to complete the quest is not yet possible.

where do i find the key to the huge chest in the volcano?
Defeat "Abaddon" and then go there again.
In my case, the "chest" was open after that.

Here is the new list for version 0.8.1.
The link contains a table for the hybrids, a table where which monster appears for the first time and which costumes are available (at least the ones I found ^^)

Last edited:

Limbet

Mar 1, 2020
How exactly do you enter the cheats because i've copy pasted and tried every combination and have been unable to get them to work.

Pirothea

Mar 4, 2019
How exactly do you enter the cheats because i've copy pasted and tried every combination and have been unable to get them to work.
you don't need to put in ce cheates anymore. so example for army you just type addarmy

Limbet

Mar 1, 2020
you don't need to put in ce cheates anymore. so example for army you just type addarmy
It seems the codes all set things to zero for some reason. Like i type it out says cheat activated but my gold gets turned to zero.

MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017
Anybody know what the trap door in the tavern for iv clicked it but all it does is show a key hole
After you bring Louise to her last level (quest is still not to finish completely though) and you can use her as a Breeding Partner, then she sometimes disappears from the tavern and is then down in the room.

Jul 21, 2017
After you bring Louise to her last level (quest is still not to finish completely though) and you can use her as a Breeding Partner, then she sometimes disappears from the tavern and is then down in the room.
Oh ok I'm stuck at building the 3rd level with all the other npc quest completed to the point they can be

Pirothea

Mar 4, 2019
Yes, and you can get Louise as a "Breeding Partner". Only to complete the quest is not yet possible.

Defeat "Abaddon" and then go there again.
In my case, the "chest" was open after that.

Here is the new list for version 0.8.1.
The link contains a table for the hybrids, a table where which monster appears for the first time and which costumes are available (at least the ones I found ^^)
It doesnt list the costumes and/or locations where they can be found

edit: nevermind found it.

HyperV

Jun 19, 2018
dont forget you still have to add amount of gold you want <cheat> <amount>
I believe the previous person you replied has the same problem I've faced.
I've tested the cheats on an older version where you had to press "~" to open the console and typing "ce CheateCode setgold 500" for example works.

Wheres this version simply "CTRL + SHIFT + C" typing setgold 500 will put the value to 0.

Cheats are completely busted on this version.

Jul 5, 2017
mavis is in the graveyard area first spot is first area at a little barn like structure and 2nd spot is in the 2nd area near the border wall between first and second areas
I am searching all over the place and I can't seem to find her. If I understood it correctly, in this map is this how it would be? 1 is the first location and 2? would be her second?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

timmys666

Jul 8, 2017
I am searching all over the place and I can't seem to find her. If I understood it correctly, in this map is this how it would be? 1 is the first location and 2? would be her second?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
did a double take on the 2nd run but 1 should be a yup but 2 i think shes near the little boulder icon near the barrier on 1 area side

anavin500

Jun 29, 2017
save file move to Users\xxxxx\AppData\Local\Ovrtp_03\Saved
old save file it's work but can't get Louise as a "Breeding Partner"

nerf Aoe{Area of Effect} skill (i don't know it's nerfing or it's a bug from an old save file)
damage reduce from 250-350 dmg to 100-150 dmg (have a 100 magic skill point!!!)

Last edited:

ye

Nov 13, 2017
how to upgrade tavern to lvl 2
i already got costume for louise

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 5 Votes