Unreal Engine Overtopia 3D [v0.9.94] [SilverGogs]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

SimpleTimes

Jan 26, 2021
how to upgrade tavern to lvl 2
i already got costume for louise
you have to generate 5000 cash total income with the tavern first (you can check the current by clicking the book on the bar in the tavern)

Reactions: ye

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
How can i buy in the Bar the third floor? I have the money and the Tavern on lvl 2 but no matter how much i talk with luise i cant build the 3 floor. And if i want to build it it tolds me "I must discuss that with Louise first"

Pirothea

Mar 4, 2019
How can i buy in the Bar the third floor? I have the money and the Tavern on lvl 2 but no matter how much i talk with luise i cant build the 3 floor. And if i want to build it it tolds me "I must discuss that with Louise first"
The Cabernet need to generate some x amount of profit got my around 25k

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
The Cabernet need to generate some x amount of profit got my around 25k
Ok i figured it out you need not 25K i have need 50K and after i reached 50K i could build the brothel. I have try to talk with Louise as i had 26K but nothing she told me "It is all fine". So you need 50K in the Cabernet to build a Brothel

Reactions: blackant

MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017
Anyone else get problem with exploration - getting stuck and not being able to move anymore?
If you can't move in the "dungeons", it's because you have no more energy.
You can "train" yourself more energy as soon as the blacksmith is in the camp and you have paid him for the training.

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
Where could i find the dessert Area? I have all other areas still but only the dessert is missing. I have run the whole Forest,Mountain,Heaven,Inferno, swamp, daekwood,Cementry and underwater areas but could not find any way to the dessert area pls help?

MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017
Where could i find the dessert Area? I have all other areas still but only the dessert is missing. I have run the whole Forest,Mountain,Heaven,Inferno, swamp, daekwood,Cementry and underwater areas but could not find any way to the dessert area pls help?
You have to defeat the kraken, after that you will get a new marker on the map.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
What do you mean? oO
The first "dungeon" is the forest and it doesn't need a key or anything like that :O
He means the key to open the Dark woods.
You get the key from the Spider Queen in Infernum (along with the thingy device for Abaddon).
edit: more details in post below

So, I had Mavis bug out. I unlocked the cabaret, put Shantae and noname to work... Then I couldn't remove them, then I completed Mavis's requirements and got her boost.
I couldn't put her to work sincee I couldn't free a spot for her.
After reloading, Only Shantae was working, Mavis reverted to level 1. Can't trigger anything else (but the high-profit brothel) so Mavis is stuck to level 1?

Is there any way to get the boosted Mavis to dance, as she should be?

Last edited:

MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017
He means the key to open the Dark woods.
You get the key from the Spider Queen in Infernum (along with the thingy device for Abaddon).

So, I had Mavis bug out. I unlocked the cabaret, put Shantae and noname to work... Then I couldn't remove them, then I completed Mavis's requirements and got her boost.
I couldn't put her to work sincee I couldn't free a spot for her.
After reloading, Only Shantae was working, Mavis reverted to level 1. Can't trigger anything else (but the high-profit brothel) so Mavis is stuck to level 1?

Is there any way to get the boosted Mavis to dance, as she should be?
That's not quite right. Yes, it's near the Spider Queen, but you can't get it from her directly.
The key is behind her. So you don't have to fight her at all and you could already go to the Dark Woods.

In the current version, the level 8 "Noname" and "Mavis" characters are still "bugs" if you will.
To get "Mavis" as a real dancer she has to have sex with guys for a few days.
Keep talking to her, eventually she will tell you that she wants to help you.

I'm not sure right now, but both Shantae and Mavis would have to be level 300.

Reactions: sandsea_urchin
4.40 star(s) 5 Votes