Unreal Engine Overtopia 3D [v0.9.94] [SilverGogs]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

dinojc

Nov 2, 2017
does the console still work? Tried ~ but nothing shows up and typing it just puts the hud away. I know cheat engine works but want to use the army cheat.

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
What do you mean? oO
The first "dungeon" is the forest and it doesn't need a key or anything like that :O
Simply go to the map and select the teleport point.

Underwater
I know it is Under water but my MC have run on all places there but could not find it so where exactly must i go underwater?

timmys666

Jul 8, 2017
kraken is underwater all the way to the right of map cant miss em hes a big kraken at the top right of map as far as u can go

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
does the console still work? Tried ~ but nothing shows up and typing it just puts the hud away. I know cheat engine works but want to use the army cheat.
ctrl shift C
"ce cheatecode" is also no longer needed

Updated cheat list :

setgold #
setexp #
setmaxenergy #
setenergy #
addarmy (new game save is ideal)
fixbugs (not entirely sure what it fixes, but use if running an older save on 0.81)

theglazer

Aug 17, 2018
ctrl shift C

Updated cheat list :

setgold #
setexp #
setmaxenergy #
setenergy #
fixbugs (not entirely sure what it fixes, but use if running an older save on 0.81)
It doesnt work for me, everytime i put it in it say "not found"

thesleeper

Feb 3, 2017
Here is the new list for version 0.8.1.
The link contains a table for the hybrids, a table where which monster appears for the first time and which costumes are available (at least the ones I found ^^)
This worked great, thanks for doing all the hard work. I was trying every combination but of course it was tedious. I only had about 8 I had missed with one I learned I was having a strange bug with Mami being pregnant but never giving birth preventing me from getting a Hobgoblin.

Reactions: MrSerji

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
bug with Mami being pregnant but never giving birth preventing me from getting a Hobgoblin.
Ah, I got the same bug with Dantalion before. No clue how to fix this, or how to edit the saves.

My Mavis is still bugged at lv8 no matter what I tried... She has her ahegao face and is always touching herself - which I think is her latest stage? Her scene when she gets the stats boost never triggered again :unsure: Tavern is level 3.

timmys666

Jul 8, 2017
Ah, I got the same bug with Dantalion before. No clue how to fix this, or how to edit the saves.

My Mavis is still bugged at lv8 no matter what I tried... She has her ahegao face and is always touching herself - which I think is her latest stage? Her scene when she gets the stats boost never triggered again :unsure: Tavern is level 3.
if a general is in your defense team preg is broken have to remove from team and sleep should have spawn after

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Is she an active officer?
Anyone in the guard team will have it's pregnancy paused. Simply remove them from the guard team temporarily.

MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017
This worked great, thanks for doing all the hard work. I was trying every combination but of course it was tedious. I only had about 8 I had missed with one I learned I was having a strange bug with Mami being pregnant but never giving birth preventing me from getting a Hobgoblin.
Yes, I had once suggested to the developers that they should perhaps solve this differently.
Packaged as a puzzle or something along those lines, as it is now, the whole thing is just game stretching in my opinion....
But they do not want that :(

lchlh

Sep 29, 2019
ctrl shift C

Updated cheat list :

setgold #
setexp #
setmaxenergy #
setenergy #
Is there one that enables debugcamera? cause that's the only thing I needed the console for.
Of course, the UUU works too, but sometimes it's finicky and it might bug out and crash a game (cause it doesn't use any protection when it attaches to the process) and it's really just more convenient to use a built-in console instead.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Is there one that enables debugcamera? cause that's the only thing I needed the console for.
Of course, the UUU works too, but sometimes it's finicky and it might bug out and crash a game (cause it doesn't use any protection when it attaches to the process) and it's really just more convenient to use a built-in console instead.
the breeding scenes already has a decent free cam, just use the WASD keys combined with various mouse inputs.
otherwise no, no built in debug that I know of

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
ctrl shift C

Updated cheat list :

setgold #
setexp #
setmaxenergy #
setenergy #

I try suing the EXP one but it changes nothing even tough it sez that the code is accepted

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I try suing the EXP one but it changes nothing even tough it sez that the code is accepted
im not sure what makes the cheats bug out for some people, but work fine for others.
the only things i can think of,
A. you must start a new save game
B. you must meet certain prerequisites, like the trainer from the forest maybe
C. you're running an older build, where the cheats are still in console, use "ce cheatecode" as a prefix in console

alcanii

Sep 3, 2017
would be nice if core element character could be not missed out breeding or bugged away.
happend to me with eh panda and since i had no savegame befor it happend i basicly have to start over

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Hmm....after playing all there is to this game (no new areas, quests of content I can see). It's good.
Models are a bit hit-or-miss in quality and looks, but my real gripe lies elsewhere.

Namely the player is the ONLY one that can reliable capture, since capture is directly linked to breeding (it really shoudn't be), so your officers are mostly worthless. Far too many creatures cannot produce offspring, whihc means they cannot capture.
Ether give them some basic sex animation, or just remove both characters from the board without any animation, but allow capture attempts by anyone.

Also, every create you can capture is a unique race...except heaven. Crusader, priest and paladin are just human. Seems to me you can just make them all interchangable/roll the, into one (as in, they will all function the same and share same animation for breeding purposes).

Finally, probably more skills and specials are needed, and some boosts to creatures. Basic creatures are basically all trash, hybrids rule. Angels are weak, Adepts and Witches are best units in the game. Do different races even have differetn grown modifiers for stats?

Reactions: alcanii

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
nice, drink wit Ananel ist cool, i like inkvisitor armor, thank you :p

Etshy

May 22, 2018
Started the game recently.
I don't understand what to do about my first soldiers that are too weak.
I can't sell them, I can't drop them or anything and it just take place for nothing.

Edit :Just found I can sell them in the church IF they are not in my squad ... sorry.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 5 Votes