Unreal Engine Overtopia 3D [v0.9.94] [SilverGogs]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

combige

Jun 30, 2017
Not sure if I'm gonna have any nice experience on my potato-pc, but gonna watch this (gobbos scene looks hot).

blapanda

Jul 28, 2017
Patch notes:

Several new mini bosses.
Several new hybrids.
New dancer in the slave shop.
Armor for monsters.
Fixed some bugs.
-----------------
Hotfix bugs.

-fixed bugs with crossing and animations

I didn’t have time to finish everything I planned for this update. This may cause some bugs. I recommend waiting for the next update to get a more stable version of the game.

Reactions: jttth

Constanze777

Aug 7, 2020
Apologies in advance if this has been asked before( I could not find it in my brief search) but how do you get Ananel to breed? I can bring her to the tavern and that seems to unlock new scenes after a while but it doesn't seem to do much else. It keeps saying she is not ready to breed yet.

timmys666

Jul 8, 2017
Apologies in advance if this has been asked before( I could not find it in my brief search) but how do you get Ananel to breed? I can bring her to the tavern and that seems to unlock new scenes after a while but it doesn't seem to do much else. It keeps saying she is not ready to breed yet.
not sure if its implemented yet might be a bit havent figured it out either

timmys666

Jul 8, 2017
Any possibility for a Male character ? Would be really great to have this choice.
the story is based around a woman making her army by getting prego dont think a guy can do that so might not work also then that means all the generals would have to be reworked into a female format cause only mc female can get pregnant by the mini bosses

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes