Unreal Engine Overtopia 3D [v0.9.94] [SilverGogs]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

silverwar91

May 27, 2019
Well, as the developer said, this version is quite buggy. I hope it's just that and not because of me using a save from a previous version.
  • All the new hybrids don't have a name, they also don't get registered in the bestiary.
  • The dancers in the tavern i had from the previous version just disappeared. If i buy the new one she won't be selectable in the tavern as well.

Last edited:

Constanze777

Aug 7, 2020
not sure if its implemented yet might be a bit havent figured it out either
Okay I finally managed it. You have to upgrade the Inn to level 3(the Brothel part) and then it starts a story line with her where you bring her to the inn and do lewd things, you do that a few times until you get to the end of it, she still won't do it but it lets you ask her to the tavern again like before, do this a few times and then talk to her and select speak and she will tell you she will breed now.

But the result of this? Nothing, she can't actually breed with anything anyway....

timmys666

Jul 8, 2017
does anyone have the full updated bestiary finished? i am missing those two at the bottom.
found bottom right its the goomba at the end of peaches quest but still need bottom left. nvm found it it was player and peach to make female toadstool

Last edited:

silverwar91

May 27, 2019
found bottom right its the goomba at the end of peaches quest but still need bottom left. nvm found it it was player and peach to make female toadstool
How do you get that one between Goomba and Toadette? (the tapir looking thing)
Also, i got these out of the bestiary, but i'm not sure it's all of them for this version.

timmys666

Jul 8, 2017
the bottom ones are for the peach story the first is toadette second u get from the general after getting knocked up by bowser from the fight to save peach third is from bowsette impregnating peach how u get those from the left image? i got the last one but dont have the pumpkin the magician or the bird

Constanze777

Aug 7, 2020
I found her, she is in heaven just south of the entrance, then you go northwards and find her and bowser. She is back at my camp but nothing else comes up, can't breed her or get a new quest for her.

Also I can't seem to get the deer thing either...

timmys666

Jul 8, 2017
How do you get the the witch one?(I am guessing it is a witch). The one after Dwarf Vampire.

Also I can't find this Peach...
witch is made by dark elf and fairy and peach is in another castle mario(shes in the heaven zone) first spot is lower right map second spot is across the first bridge on the left and go left to the top

Reactions: Constanze777

timmys666

Jul 8, 2017
I found her, she is in heaven just south of the entrance, then you go northwards and find her and bowser. She is back at my camp but nothing else comes up, can't breed her or get a new quest for her.

Also I can't seem to get the deer thing either...
ok so the first thing is for the peach quest to continue u need to find bowsette in the heaven zone should be area before boss area go the left path then after she goes to ur camp and bangs peach talk to them both until dialogue repeats and go find mario he is in the heaven boss zone to the north at the top then talk to bowsette and peach again then breeding is available for the deer u need to breed the shemale general centaur and the ent female general

Reactions: Constanze777

timmys666

Jul 8, 2017
Damn, i won when i fought bowser and i didn't get a general.

Pumpkin and Magician are in the Cemetery area, the bird in the Swamp
thx 4 thos btw remember to fuck every new creature or boss that appears best results in getting new generals or monsters

timmys666

Jul 8, 2017
here is my list of male and female creatures and hybrids so far females start from top males start from bottom

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes