Unreal Engine Overtopia 3D [v0.9.94] [SilverGogs]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

DaveHoff

Aug 7, 2018
I liked this game when it came out but I felt it would be a lot better if there was also a male protag feature so that's what I am waiting on to get back into this game.

RockyVA

Feb 1, 2018
The quest log has started showing up in Russian. Anyone know how to fix this or can tell me what I'm to do next?

quest.JPG

Vottan

Apr 4, 2020
All purchased slave dancers disappear. The vampire does not have enough space in the cabaret (free seats -5). It looks like a bug. Is there a solution and is there a benefit in dancers?

DarkPrince18

Jul 2, 2018
Hey guys can anyone help me these species (the "?" ones) cant figure out how to get them and i think the game glitched or what i seduced the magician (in the cemetery) but i still didnt get the general i think.

1639601802109.png

Vottan

Apr 4, 2020
My quests are coming up in Russian. Can anyone tell me what the next steps are on these?

View attachment 1547266 View attachment 1547267
Найдите зацепки на небесах. - Find clues in heaven.
This is a Mario quest. You need to find 3 characters from this game universe.

Пригласите Ананель выпить с вами. - Invite Ananelle to have a drink with you.
I don’t know what to do, talking doesn’t help. But maybe I just have a bug with the tavern.

Reactions: RockyVA

DarkPrince18

Jul 2, 2018
Which species can Ananel breed with lol, i tried every one that i have but i always the "species do not interbreed"

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
Which species can Ananel breed with lol, i tried every one that i have but i always the "species do not interbreed"
From what I understand she just isn't ready yet. If you recall she was supposed to be modest and virtuous and also overzealous for the cause. When you drink with her you get a choice to either have sex with her or watch her have sex through a keyhole. She obviously wants to fuck either way so her change will come its just gradual. She might be the whore that wants to fuck every animal in the barracks. Competition for Mavis I suppose.

RockyVA

Feb 1, 2018
Sadly i dont have the magician and i dont wanna use the "addarmy" code coz that will add too many unnecessary minions. Any other combinations you have in mind ?
Get the magician by having sex with the boss in the castle. Reach the castle by going left after leaving the cemetery toward the swamp. After beating the boss in the castle go south then east to open the locked gate which takes you back to the cemetery.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes