4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

☣Sora☣

Sep 7, 2021
It happens, just out of luck. Truth be told, the original poster of the question one year ago didn't get an answer either.

While apparently short this game is sorely lacking a Guide for small finicky easy to miss bits like that.
When facing the pit you should see at the top of it one section of the pit has more wall that the others. Go to that section and face the pit and then click space/enter/z and the ladder will show.

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
I found a weird bug but if you side with tasa then go to bandit camp and do the arena, you get teleported to another arena that is at that training camp for your armies at the castle, after you beat the Gold angels. I even got the passport early.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Overwhored [Final (11)] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (600 MB/ 282 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
How do you beat Bilbine?
I get the mechanic; take out her death eggs first and use lightning damage because they're weak against that.
But even so I get my ass handed to me. Even chugging healing potions I can't keep up.
My party is level 19, with Audr being 15 (I switched out Skree because she has no lightning attacks).
Am I just too low level or am I missing something else?

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
Right, it took me like 2 days and like 14 attempts but I managed to beat her. What an insane difficulty spike.

Vefanick

Mar 8, 2021
I need help I’m stuck at the part where you have to make 3 teams to defend the castle and I’m on android also the shift button isn’t working

Bloodrager

Dec 29, 2018
Was a super fun game until you crash on a beach. All fun went out of the window. As a dev it's important to discover people's quit moment. This is a huge quit moment. Turned into a grind fest with poison mobs. Shame, I really was enjoying this game.

HiHoWolvo

Aug 18, 2017
Was a super fun game until you crash on a beach. All fun went out of the window. As a dev it's important to discover people's quit moment. This is a huge quit moment. Turned into a grind fest with poison mobs. Shame, I really was enjoying this game.

Believe it or not, that shipwreck sequence used to be an even more extreme difficulty spike back in the day with earlier versions of the game. Yeah, it's still annoying but if you can navigate past the island maze it's smooth sailing pretty much right up until the final heroine.

Titan king

May 30, 2020
Stuck at the group selection section I think it's impossible on mobile wasted hours on this game only to get stuck here anyone have a save right after that battle? Maybe I can try on Joi play if I get the savefile

HiHoWolvo

Aug 18, 2017
Stuck at the group selection section I think it's impossible on mobile wasted hours on this game only to get stuck here anyone have a save right after that battle? Maybe I can try on Joi play if I get the savefile
This has happened enough on the Outbreak Games discord that I've kept a save file for anyone who's run into this problem. Here you go.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i know they said it was finished but the last time i played it was a cliff hanger. stuck at joy tring to open a portiol to help the overmind to save his wife but still stuck there i guess.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
is there a site. a free site where you can play it for free with out downloads?
There might be, but usually those are full of virus-laden ads and constant popups. But if your problem is download related, playing online isn't going to fix that because you're still downloading the game. The only difference is that playing it on a browser temporarily stores the file rather than permanently. You'd be re-downloading the game every time you boot it back up.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes