• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

Luminarcs

Jan 18, 2022
it's 2022 soon 2023 I think it's safe to say Overwhored 2 is not gonna happen if we're lucky enouch they can just release what left of it..

Edit: I've cheek everywhere for anything related to Overwhored 2 but to no avail not to ruined your faith for Overwhored 2 the last time the dev talked about was 2018 so... that was like 4 years ago soon 5 years and so on.. but hey at least Overwhored is a finished game rarely any good RPGM game get finished most is just beta/alpha stuff or stright demo to abandoned there's more beta/alpha than demo which is not great for my faith and gold mine like Overwhored ;(

Last edited:

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
that's it I am afraid.. rest is just sandbox you can still play you can re visit the area where you beat Joy there's someone there... :)
Damn... I liked her mage design. Now that final message feels empty after read those comments about the sequel was "abandoned".

• Sad
Reactions: Luminarcs

HiHoWolvo

Aug 18, 2017
Damn... I liked her mage design. Now that final message feels empty after read those comments about the sequel was "abandoned".
The most recent news I could give you from the Discord is that development for an Overwhored 1 remake is active, but it's running in the background relative to other projects. In Overwhored 2 news, the 3d models of the girls that was made a few years ago (which have since been taken off the Internet) was considered for inclusion in the newest Hypnolab update, but the model rigs were incompatible or something.

Also, if you missed it-- the Tower Mistress has a footjob scene in your bedroom.

Reactions: AxelVieyra

Luminarcs

Jan 18, 2022
i think you had to bring her a cup of joe.
at this point we're just giving little detail of thing you could missed when you're just power pushing the main story line lol xD

Edit : as of any info 12/5/2022 for the sequel it's very unlikely and if they were to resume I think they will make it a visual novel type game instead of RPGM based on Zeta's current game that he has made recently... I Highly doubt they will make the game base on the first sequel Game Engine as I said earlier of their other game's type...

Last edited:

Death-seven

Dec 10, 2021
it's 2022 soon 2023 I think it's safe to say Overwhored 2 is not gonna happen if we're lucky enouch they can just release what left of it..

Edit: I've cheek everywhere for anything related to Overwhored 2 but to no avail not to ruined your faith for Overwhored 2 the last time the dev talked about was 2018 so... that was like 4 years ago soon 5 years and so on.. but hey at least Overwhored is a finished game rarely any good RPGM game get finished most is just beta/alpha stuff or stright demo to abandoned there's more beta/alpha than demo which is not great for my faith and gold mine like Overwhored ;(
Did you ask in the discord as well?

Luminarcs

Jan 18, 2022
Did you ask in the discord as well?
I did asked but they were hesitant to give precise/clear anwser for Overwhore 2 is on the work or just not being made but one thing for sure is the remaster version of Overwhored 1 is comfriemd that's it keep this in mind this game is 5 years old and looking at the developers working game and their release it is safe to say it's half build or something and not release or stright abandoned like most good RPGM game that has potential to be great.. no offense to Zeta most recent games I am not a fan of visual novel too much reading if I want to read I go outside and buy a book to be honest.. but hey at least the remaster is in the work right..? we can look forwards to that!!!

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Win/Linux (600 MB/ 448 MB) : (Final)

Last edited:

Luminarcs

Jan 18, 2022
I get stuck in the first town in a house xD (the game freezes)
Just restart the game it sgould fix it hope you saved before it happen or.. you didnt save and the freeze happen? if freeze happen before you can save then sorry you have to re play the games it happen to me before but luckily I am a Crazy Quick Save player so bad thing like this can be averted..

NekoNyaKotori

Sep 7, 2020
Just restart the game it sgould fix it hope you saved before it happen or.. you didnt save and the freeze happen? if freeze happen before you can save then sorry you have to re play the games it happen to me before but luckily I am a Crazy Quick Save player so bad thing like this can be averted..
Nah did not safe but it is not this much ^^

Luminarcs

Jan 18, 2022
How do i find johanna?
she on her ship on the bridge just explore the area you will find her.. it's not that hard trust me I've seen harder RPGM both sex type and normal ones...

FYI : If you're talking about the recusing the johana she's in store room you will need to find the key for it I think forgot long time since I played Overwhored

Edit : as of any info 30/5/2022 best assumed Overwhored 2 is dead for 2 reason dev No. 1 isn't giving consistent update (don't go bother them please or talk shit cuz no sequl or whatever reason) No. 2 look at thier most recent game development is either snowdaze or ton of visual novel type game correct me if I am wrong patreon discordor that other website I forgot what it's called all has same game development you can donate to help them make are all visula novel these days I'd be hard pressed to see them work on RPGM type like Overwhored 1 is based on (yes I know remaster/remake is WIP but not the continuation of Overwhored 2 The Heaven something something I'll also be hard pressed too if they give us what left of it an abandoned release of the game atleast gives us some closure on the games...

Last edited:

Luminarcs

Jan 18, 2022
How do you get past the grave yard? The gate is sealed and the 2 doors won't budge
Liked I tell the previous guy that asked where is where just explore the area you will find it trust me and as to your question give me a screenshot so I can tell you where you had to go yours a bit confusing (or mainly I haven't played the game for 2 years now meh) the previous guy asked where to go from there i know because that's where you can get the sexy pirate melon...

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes