4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

Testin10

Sep 10, 2021
And I also found "Thatched Villagers by Kevin MacLeod" ( ), finally!

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok but the big question is are his children his good side are the evil that was in side him.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
I'm stuck at the part where you have to clear three houses of Melita to gain Tasa's support. I only found the house at the gates and the spider house but can't find the third one. Can anyone give me a hint or something?
I stuck at this too, cant find eiher side's support house 3.
I have tried every house in sayda, including port, where every door is locked.

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
I stuck at this too, cant find eiher side's support house 3.
I have tried every house in sayda, including port, where every door is locked.
It has been a while but if I remember correctly, the supporters houses are marked by specific flowers on the windowsills.(my memory says yellow flowers but I could be way of with that)

SusferRein

Aug 17, 2021
Help, iam stuck, sneak into the place and give it to Branda wheres is it?
NVM i found it this game is so linear man if u forget dialog of npc and u lost dont know what quest is this, make me have headcache
and why random npc have same speed of the mc is annoying lol i hate random encounter

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
Few questions. Where do you put the cheat code and what do? How do you replenish the blue bar to use magic?

HiHoWolvo

Aug 18, 2017
Few questions. Where do you put the cheat code and what do? How do you replenish the blue bar to use magic?
You input the chest in the left side of the throne room. All it does is set your current party members to level 99. (Does not apply to any new party members you gain in the future.)

You can replenish magic by using elixirs (found in chests) or lust drafts (purchasable from the shop.) You can also refresh your HP/MP for free by sleeping in your bed on the 2nd floor of the tower. (Iirc if that's not unlocked, the coffin in the basement does the same thing.)

Last edited:

HiHoWolvo

Aug 18, 2017
Yes, there is, you can find it on the official wiki, but since it has been a long time and i have found no news about the dlc, plus there has been no edits on the official wiki either.
you can find it here:

I've been monitoring this on Outbreak's Discord for years now. It was originally set for 2018, but it's been delayed again and again because they'd rather work on Snow Daze, then Kissing Therapy, then Hypnolab VR, then now the Snow Daze remaster (and coming up next is the Snow Daze sequel, any Overwhored stuff will have to come after that.) An Overwhored remaster has been quietly going in the background but I wouldn't count on any progress soon.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes