4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Whatever happened to the sequel? Is it still being made? Can't find any recent news on it.

turbod

Jan 22, 2019
Does anyone know how to fast forward combat in this game? It said shift in the tutorial but it doesnt work for me

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
This is really good, really hits the maledom and mind-control spot. Only things I'm not enjoying are the repetitive encounters and the many, many "dumb bimbo" jokes. It gets old pretty early. And the hypno eyes in the sex scenes are a bit offputting.

Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
I know this is probably just me being blind but - I'm currently completely and utterly stuck in Volcano Depths 3 Its just a room with furnaces and two possible exits, both blocked by fire and no levers to pull like in all the over previous levels

13azh

Jul 27, 2018
I know this is probably just me being blind but - I'm currently completely and utterly stuck in Volcano Depths 3 Its just a room with furnaces and two possible exits, both blocked by fire and no levers to pull like in all the over previous levels
you just stand in front of the fire and wait for it to go down.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
From what I remember, this was great fun until about the third or fourth installment when you suddenly find yourself in the jungle and everything is a lot tougher than it was and it all got very, very grindy. Too much so for me in fact.

Did he ever address that, or does the difficulty still jump dramatically around then?
Stuck at the Warrior's Graveyard, I can't open the two doors or the gate. I am not sure what to do in order to open the doors.

Jan 8, 2019
So, wandering the whole chapel at random and Hope i bump by accident in whatever unlocks the ladder in the Pit? Something a little more specific would have been nice..:rolleyes:

Anyone?
It's near the barrier - no need to look everywhere! There's a room to the east of it, I think, that has a big dark pit in the center. There's a ladder on the top of it.

primarx

Dec 17, 2018
does anyone knows any reason to spare enemies instead of killing them?

Nevermind . killing is better. Likued the game overall though gallery function would have been great to have

Last edited:
Reactions: Aazkaal

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i thought there was more to it that's the way the game made it sound like wish there was more to the game i like this game. if i rember right was there not other game's with the overlord.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes