Gross Mind

Jan 12, 2018
I just downloaded the new version (this drawing isn't ready but I'll update when it's done, Purnima was trying to help Namu and... well... it didn't went the way she was planning to)
Namu and Purnima stuck at tentacles.png

thank you for the update, I'll play it. It's a sorrow that I can't pay, buy it or invest into it due my situation. there are a lot of games around here in f95zone that I'd make a great deal of them - brand, T-shirts, dolls(figma or sex-dolls why not?), and this one is one of those.

Last edited:

Paccsu

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
I just downloaded the new version (this drawing isn't ready but I'll update when it's done, Purnima was trying to help Namu and... well... it didn't went the way she was planning to)
View attachment 378765

thank you for the update, I'll play it. It's a sorrow that I can't pay, buy it or invest into it due my situation. there are a lot of games around here in f95zone that I'd make a great deal of them - brand, T-shirts, dolls(figma or sex-dolls why not?), and this one is one of those.
Excellent work as always. :D I loves me some tentacles. :cool: but you already knew that. :D

Reactions: Gross Mind

loltown69

Nov 30, 2016
thanks, the game is great and fun to play and lewd scenes are great. Cant wait to see more lewd scenes tho, would be nice to see a few more for each update on top of the 2/3 generally

Reactions: Paccsu

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
looks like this has not been updated if 16 is already out there and this say's 14 lol.

Pirat.911

May 20, 2019
thank's for this amazing game , and For some reason I can’t find any girl look like Namu , what do i need to do ?

Reactions: Paccsu

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Paccsu - Namu's Journey 0.16.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can import a save file by the dev if you start a new game and no other save files are present.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 18.10.2019

Last edited:
Reactions: Gabaw
4.10 star(s) 29 Votes