kyte07

Jun 14, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Paccsu - Namu's Journey 0.16.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can import a save file by the dev if you start a new game and no other save files are present.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 18.10.2019
longpress the screen to progress the animations

This doesn't seem to work for me, stuck on tentacle vines and cant progress

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
longpress the screen to progress the animations

This doesn't seem to work for me, stuck on tentacle vines and cant progress
most likely you are not using the version i posted on 18.10.2019 since exactly this issue has been fixed in this build.

Reactions: kyte07

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Guys please, I started again and I don't remember where I get a bomb to destroy the rock in deadlands. I've been all over town and nothing. Does anyone remember? Thanks.
Forget it, just go right to the map.

Last edited:

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Please, where is the Kulma Temple? There is a building next to the fortress, but whenever I try to get in, the message is that this is not the time. Any tips? Thanks.

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
Hmm.... I normally reserve reviews for finished or abandoned games, so I figured I'd just share a quick thought here in the thread.

Gameplay-wise, this is fairly well put together. Not amazing or anything, but it's fun enough to play. Just the right amount of challenge, not overly-grindy for the most part, etc. I can appreciate the original artwork that went into it as well. (Although the style is very hit or miss for me- lot of hyper-oversized tits, which very much aren't my thing, but that's just me)

Ironically the part that rubs me the wrong way is the majority of the sexual content. And it's mostly just because it's overwhelmingly anal-focused. Like... wow. You can definitely tell the dev has a hyper fixation on anal sex. I'd say at least 85% of the sex scenes are anal-only, with the remainder being mostly oral. It's kind of absurd. I mean, kudos if that's your thing, but this might as well be called "Namu's Anal Adventure". At least then, it'd be pretty obvious up front.

Don't get me wrong, if that's what the dev wants to go for, fine- but maybe advertise that fixation up front, for those that aren't as interested in such things. Unless of course there are plans to balance it out with more scenes later.

Reactions: V01

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Paccsu - Namu's Journey 0.17.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can import a save file by the dev if you start a new game and no other save files are present.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
great game, its a rpg, but diferent from many others I ve played, its give you more freedom

Paccsu

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
Hmm.... I normally reserve reviews for finished or abandoned games, so I figured I'd just share a quick thought here in the thread.

Gameplay-wise, this is fairly well put together. Not amazing or anything, but it's fun enough to play. Just the right amount of challenge, not overly-grindy for the most part, etc. I can appreciate the original artwork that went into it as well. (Although the style is very hit or miss for me- lot of hyper-oversized tits, which very much aren't my thing, but that's just me)

Ironically the part that rubs me the wrong way is the majority of the sexual content. And it's mostly just because it's overwhelmingly anal-focused. Like... wow. You can definitely tell the dev has a hyper fixation on anal sex. I'd say at least 85% of the sex scenes are anal-only, with the remainder being mostly oral. It's kind of absurd. I mean, kudos if that's your thing, but this might as well be called "Namu's Anal Adventure". At least then, it'd be pretty obvious up front.

Don't get me wrong, if that's what the dev wants to go for, fine- but maybe advertise that fixation up front, for those that aren't as interested in such things. Unless of course there are plans to balance it out with more scenes later.
I am fixated on anal?! WELL I NEVER.

Also thanks for the review. :cool:

Jun 25, 2018
Like the character, the art and while the lewd content is pretty nice it jsut feels random and has very little impact on anything. Lewd scenes sort of just happen with no buildup or consequences. Nemu just treats it like brushing her teeth or getting groceries or something.

Reactions: Sanjimelorine

Gross Mind

Jan 12, 2018
(Namu and the outer space menace) It's just an idea for a story alternative or continuation (if you want to of course).^^'
Namu in paccsu world menance.png

Reactions: Paccsu
4.10 star(s) 29 Votes