G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
sorry my chrome translates automatically

someone knows how to do it so that I can continue the game from the save and not from scratch

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Paccsu - Namu's Journey 0.19.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can import a save file by the dev if you start a new game and no other save files are present.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
how to transfer old saves to the new version of the game?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
how to transfer old saves to the new version of the game?
updating a previous version -> just install the new apk.
installing a new version -> install the apk, start the game and enter options once to create the folders, move your previously backed up saves to the appropriate folder.

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
updating a previous version -> just install the new apk.
installing a new version -> install the apk, start the game and enter options once to create the folders, move your previously backed up saves to the appropriate folder.
and when I do it on a PC, it shows me something like that help.jpg

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
and when I do it on a PC, it shows me something like that View attachment 528704
why do you quote somebody who made an android version, when you want information regarding save files on a windows pc?
but nvm, copy the save folder from your old installation to the same spot in your new installation.

Jan 12, 2020
Is the creator of this game Finnish? Coz basically all the names in the game are derived from Finnish and it's hilarious.
Paccsu = Thicc
Muhkea = big/massive
Kaupunki = city
Namu = candy / delicious
Kiva = nice
Ruoho = Grass
And so on.

As for the game itself, I'm pretty impressed with how much depth the gameplay has. The enemies provide a reasonable challenge and the dungeons are surprisingly big. The ghost mansion side quest was legitimately creepy. Every time the dead girl appeared and the music stopped I was like 'oh shit!' And the fact that she doesn't even attack you just makes it creepier.

The H-stuff is very up my alley too. As an ass-man, I appreciated that Namu's perfect butt gets all the attention it deserves. Her face is a bit iffy but you can't say no to those buns. It also helps that her design reminds me of Midna. As a man who's turned on by sexy moans I do wish the game had voice acting, but that seems to be pretty rare for Western h-games.

I'm still playing this game but so far it has been very enjoyable. If anyone knows of other ass-focused 2D games like this, let me know.

Reactions: lo0u

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
so I'm coming back with a question

how to transfer records from version 0.18 to 0.19 so that I can continue playing ?I'm trying to transfer save files from the old version to the new version
but all the time it shows that I finished the game

any ideas how to do this?

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
Every time the dead girl appeared and the music stopped I was like 'oh shit!' And the fact that she doesn't even attack you just makes it creepier.
She actually instakills you (complete with jumpscare) if you just sit there, or fail to defeat her in enough turns (though curing yourself of the status ailments she hits you with makes that loads easier).

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
so I'm coming back with a question

how to transfer records from version 0.18 to 0.19 so that I can continue playing ?I'm trying to transfer save files from the old version to the new version
but all the time it shows that I finished the game

any ideas how to do this?
When you get the files for a newer version copy everything over except the save folder (it's in the www folder, the rest of the www folder still needs to be copied over, just not the save folder inside it).
That way your saves won't be overwritten by the saves the game comes with.

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
When you get the files for a newer version copy everything over except the save folder (it's in the www folder, the rest of the www folder still needs to be copied over, just not the save folder inside it).
That way your saves won't be overwritten by the saves the game comes with.
I still show that I finished the game

something like this appears o to.jpg

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
in witch doungen if it's the one ner the castle then go left from the first key and then north. love the game if i may ask well the game over scene's be there too. p.s i would love two see kriva and the cat girl get fucked by vines to and mybe have one were it's like all the girls have a pic togther being hammered in diffrent hole's are all three just asking if no. still a hot game. there is one thing i would like to see and that's them getting boned so hard there tunges stay out tell there finished.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 30 Votes