the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Paccsu - Namu's Journey 0.20.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can import a save file by the dev if you start a new game and no other save files are present.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
Hey. Where i find Palmenbutten Mansion?
Was it the one East (and slightly south) of the main city?
[we are talking about the ghost mansion, right?]
Clicking on quests in Items will give you some text info about the location (will sometimes show a map) and/or where to go for reward.

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
What's the deal with Slime Forest?
Shouldn't there be a boss or something?

I passed through (the gates out were destroyed by magic) and left the location and entered some castle, but there's nothing to do inside...

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well slime forest is were you get kriva and the boss is in the castle on the top floor big slime woman. just wondering but the old man in the first town is he going to get to have fun with the girl's because she said she would come back later.

Paccsu

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
Hey. Where i find Palmenbutten Mansion?
Talk to Shaaden after you've beaten the Temple of Shadows, he shows you the location.

What's the deal with Slime Forest?
Shouldn't there be a boss or something?

I passed through (the gates out were destroyed by magic) and left the location and entered some castle, but there's nothing to do inside...
I assume you are talking about Temple of Maa'. There is a 2nd Floor. Take the stairs up. That's where you fight Maht'ava for the first time.

Apr 8, 2018
good art, nice story, solid gameplay, would be 5 star if not rigged artwork where u go over same scene repeated 20times same cg with different angles for most of the game, same shit pulled of like in third crisis, dunno why people put up with that, for now 2 stars for lack of cg and super rough scene skip mechanics where u need to stay in 1 secene for 2minutes even though it repeats the same cg over and over

Altaro

Dec 28, 2017
iam stuck at the mansion after i found the dead dog in the labs -.- and i cant find an item for destroying those vines
i need help .D

Apr 25, 2019
in witch doungen if it's the one ner the castle then go left from the first key and then north. love the game if i may ask well the game over scene's be there too. p.s i would love two see kriva and the cat girl get fucked by vines to and mybe have one were it's like all the girls have a pic togther being hammered in diffrent hole's are all three just asking if no. still a hot game. there is one thing i would like to see and that's them getting boned so hard there tunges stay out tell there finished.
it's the 2nd dungeon in the game, and there's somewhere further left?

Paccsu

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
iam stuck at the mansion after i found the dead dog in the labs -.- and i cant find an item for destroying those vines
i need help .D
You can find the stuff to destroy the vines in the mansion. Go left from the starting room.

4.10 star(s) 30 Votes